`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Target Break: 2011 Rookies & Stars Longevity

RE: Target Break: 2011 Rookies & Stars Longevity
Ehh... I'm not a huge fan of retail... with the exception of Topps affiliated blasters (Chrome, Platinum, holy smokes)

Busted 2 boxes of this today... kinda like it! lol Smile hit a rookie patch auto of Taiwan Jones #'d/10
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

I just did a break too. Not Impressed with them.

My hits were:

Tyler Sash auto Sad
Tom Brady Jersey Smile
Blaine Gabbert Jersey Smile
Bilal Powell Jersey Sad

Glad to see a break of these, I wasn't going to buy one until I saw one opened. I didn't see the amount of hits on the box. I work at Target and have been waiting for these boxes. I hope they have Basketball this year.
(11-07-2011, 12:04 PM)nthnoak Wrote: its like a parallel set to R&S. the cards look the same but are foily. the only retail store you will find it at is target but its basically a hobby box. every box has 3 or 4 gu or autos.
Last year I got 6 Jersey's in a box. I would rather have had an auto though.

(11-15-2011, 06:47 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: Glad to see a break of these, I wasn't going to buy one until I saw one opened. I didn't see the amount of hits on the box. I work at Target and have been waiting for these boxes. I hope they have Basketball this year.
Last year I got 6 Jersey's in a box. I would rather have had an auto though.
I purchased two boxes and faired out decently with a nice Von Miller auto #10/10 to top it off...are these cards listed in the online beckett price guide yet?

Hey man, nice stuff, bought one today and honestly I would of loved to have your box over mine, sucks that most of them seem to only have one auto though, usually a bum one. Nice stuff though, good luck on your next break!!

Any word on a price guide for the Target Longevity?

(11-17-2011, 02:15 AM)BmoreDirtyBirdz89 Wrote: Any word on a price guide for the Target Longevity?

It's just Rookies and Stars Longevity.

Nice Peyton!

I busted 2 boxes of this today and can't find any of the cards in the Beckett online. None of the #s add up.

Decent pulls

Beanie wells jersey 79/100
Mike sims walker jersey 22/75
Taiwan jones rookie revolution jersey 179/249
Torrey smith dress for success jersey 140/249
Freshman orientation titus young 104/249

AND

Freshman orientation Cam Newton jersey129/249

Pulled one auto rookie Stephen paea 7/150. Card was damaged on lower left corner. Any idea what I should do?

Bummed that he was the only auto and it was dinged.
KAB Sports Cards & Collectables.
www.kabboxbreaks.com
Our channel for all of our live breaks.
http://vaughnlive.tv/kabsportscards
http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h416/krisbrester/
[Image: d7ba6910.jpg]