`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Update Jumbo Boxes

Topps Update Jumbo Boxes
I got a good price on the bay for 2 update boxes and pulled the trigger. Here's what I got:

All-Star Stitches: Cole Hamels, Kevin Youkilis (PC)
Topps 60 autos: Pablo Sandoval, Fernando Rodney
Black border: Zach Britton (46/60)
Leather nameplates: Tom Seaver (83/99), Reggie Jackson
Sketch Card: Noah Syndergaard (not sure who he is, any help would be appreciated)
SPs: Ricky Henderson and Willie McCovey
SP Cognac: Jimmie Foxx, Eddie Mathews, Bob Feller
SP Diamond: Roberto Alomar, Joe Dimaggio

The collation was pretty bad for the Topps Gold and Diamond Anniversary, as I got doubles of almost every card.

Here the scans of the hits:

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb35...Break2.jpg

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb35...xBreak.jpg

All for trade and/or sale but the Youkilis.

RE: Topps Update Jumbo Boxes
Well you know I could use some of those doubles. as well as the sp's

Check me for the Sandoval please!
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

i'd like a shot of that dimaggio card. Let me know!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(11-01-2011, 04:51 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Well you know I could use some of those doubles. as well as the sp's
Send me a list of the Diamond/Cognac cards and SPs that you still need. I'm sure we can work something out.

(11-01-2011, 05:00 PM)muz0 Wrote: i'd like a shot of that dimaggio card. Let me know!
Sorry. I didn't see anything that I needed.

Steve

Haha sweet sketch card! Any 1/1 is nice, and the fact that it looks like my kid drew it is hilarious...
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

(11-01-2011, 06:44 PM)dlcarst Wrote: Haha sweet sketch card! Any 1/1 is nice, and the fact that it looks like my kid drew it is hilarious...
I agree. I love the look of it. Do you know anything about him as far as his prospects. I looked at his A and AA numbers and they look pretty good and he is still very young. Trying to figure out whether to hold onto to it or try to get rid of it.

Steve

(11-01-2011, 06:44 PM)dlcarst Wrote: Haha sweet sketch card! Any 1/1 is nice, and the fact that it looks like my kid drew it is hilarious...
I got a good laugh about that too lol. I wouldn't be too happy to pull that, but it is a 1/1
congratz.

Interested in the Cognac Eddie Mathews, PM me later if trading
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(11-02-2011, 11:09 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Interested in the Cognac Eddie Mathews, PM me later if trading
It is definitely for trade. I was interested in that Papelbon Auto, realizing, of course, that would be contingent on you finding something else that you were interested in. I will propose it, and you check my organize.

Steve