`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading 3 times in your favor!!

Trading 3 times in your favor!!
Thats right I'm trading 3 times in your favor for cards I want! Looking for Ricky Williams, Sam Bradford, Michael Jordan, 2010 Topps Magic set needs and Daniel Thomas so check out my org, add some cards that you want, and hit send offer! Its that easy! Even if you dont have my listed wants I'll still take a look! All I ask is please make it atleast $30 so I can get $10 and make it worth the time. Thanks!

Here is a bucket link for some of the cards in my org (there may be a couple in the bucket not in my org) this link and only this link (4 sub folders) is for trade. Everything else is PC so please dont PM me wanting my Eli/Peyton Dual Magic 9.5 auto - Its for my set and not for trade! http://s750.photobucket.com/albums/xx149...or%20Sale/

Also - There have been a couple cards in my org that I no longer have, dont know why they are in there but they are, so dont be upset if you send an offer and I say I dont have it. Trust me there isnt anything in my org that I cherish and if you have a need of mine I'll trade anything for it.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: Trading 3 times in your favor!!
Bump!
Manning PC

check me for the Peyton Manning game Gear card.

Give me a look...Check my bucket please. Organize is nowhere near correct. I have some of what you're looking for. PM what you like.

-Bobby

PM's sent!
Manning PC

Im sure you have one but would you want a collectors choice Williams rc? I like one of your cards and it's worth about the same

Which card are you interested in? I have about 7 of those Ricky cards but if its something I can send you I will.
Manning PC

Calais cambell auto

Sent open offer.

Cody - I'll throw it in your package going out Monday

Kct - Returned.
Manning PC