`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 loose packs of 2011-12 Parkhurst

6 loose packs of 2011-12 Parkhurst
So I was at the LCS for some top loaders and although I usually don't crack much "legends" or retro stuff, I decided to try some packs out of a fresh box just delivered via courier. I had 25 bucks on me so 6 packs was all I could afford. Very nice cards, I have to say.

Here are the pulls (salming is a Green back):

[Image: 002-7.jpg]

Oh, I forgot a scan, gimme a second here.....

BAM!!!

[Image: 003-5.jpg]
Currently Collecting Patrick Roy, PK Subban and Carey Price.

My Bucket http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/adamslogik2/

RE: 6 loose packs of 2011-12 Parkhurst
Nice hit! Those cards are pretty sweet looking too.

Sweet Orr!!!! Congrats on the break!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

congrats on the hits

if you move the Orr I know folks who would love it. but I would keep it if I was you :-D
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(10-19-2011, 02:51 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: congrats on the hits

if you move the Orr I know folks who would love it. but I would keep it if I was you :-D
The only way I would move it would be in a deal that brings me a Roy or Gretzky from the same set.

I always look at boxbreaks and other threads but rarely respond with a message to them, however, I cannot help it in this case. For a box (much less 6 packs), I would be going ape[EXPLETIVE DELETED] over a card like that.

Very nice, and you made the right call buying those packs. I wish I could do that with scratch and win tickets. "I'll take these 6 scratchers...BAM $1500".

(10-19-2011, 05:38 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: I always look at boxbreaks and other threads but rarely respond with a message to them, however, I cannot help it in this case. For a box (much less 6 packs), I would be going ape[EXPLETIVE DELETED] over a card like that.

Very nice, and you made the right call buying those packs. I wish I could do that with scratch and win tickets. "I'll take these 6 scratchers...BAM $1500".
I actually feel bad for my LCS owner. Not bad enough to give it back mind you, lol. If I wouldn't have walked in, he probably would have busted the whole box and gotten it himself. He had no idea that the odds were only 1 auto per box.

Another customer walked in to bust some loose packs and he actually opened a new box for him since the auto in the open box had already been pulled.

He's a real class act.

(10-19-2011, 05:44 PM)adamslogik Wrote: I actually feel bad for my LCS owner. Not bad enough to give it back mind you, lol. If I wouldn't have walked in, he probably would have busted the whole box and gotten it himself. He had no idea that the odds were only 1 auto per box.

Another customer walked in to bust some loose packs and he actually opened a new box for him since the auto in the open box had already been pulled.

He's a real class act.
that is a great LCS owner there
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Sick break and nice hit on the Orr. Congrats.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Very very nice hit Adam, Congrats

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!