`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE ON NOW THE BLOCK !!!
(10-28-2011, 07:12 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Ding, ding, ding!! We have a winner!! Something special goes out to my friend Chibears! Smile

[Image: img748.jpg]

I'm not voting yet, but damn G... I think I'm in love!!!!
[Image: wow3_i.gif]
You just like it because of the pic with his pretty face!
Oops, forgot, I vote for the Moss AFL 50th anniversary patch ChiBears put up!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE ON NOW THE BLOCK !!!
(10-28-2011, 09:54 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I see three patches that I'd love to vote for. Since I can only pick ONE...

I will wait to see what else shows up before placing my vote. I do have a Pats patch card, but it is a 1-color so there is NO WAY it would win. Therefore, I won't bother posting it. Let's see what else is out there!

WHAT is this patch?
It's a Pro Bowl patch. It's upside down. The "O" & "W".

(10-28-2011, 08:03 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I forgot about this one too... LOL

[Image: img354.jpg]
This one is my vote...I'm drooling over all these patches right now, wish i had mine all scanned in.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

The only nice Pats patch I've got is a Mallett /25.

[Image: RyanMallett25.jpg]

It is FT for a nice higher end HOF'er or future HOF'er auto, by the way.

(10-28-2011, 10:16 PM)gangstippie Wrote: It's a Pro Bowl patch. It's upside down. The "O" & "W".
Thanks for the answer. I knew it was upside-down. For some reason it didn't click that it was part of "Pro Bowl".
BTW, I think there should be a 'winner' AND a 'runner-up' for the Pats patches. The runner-up could have a VETO on someone elses pick and change it to another team. Wink

I'm kind of kidding, but it might be nice to throw a monkeywrench into the thread. It's just a suggestion and is entirely up to dfcj1499.

there is currently a runner-up. there just wasnt with the ravens because it was a 4 way tie. All the winning pictures and runner-ups are on the home page at the bottom. As far as the runner-up having say in the choosing of the teams. I think it "could" just take too long to make a decisionSad
heres my only contestant. Ill try and get a better pic tomorrow morning

[Image: 047.jpg]
CMON EVERYBODY!!! BRING OUT THOSE PATRIOTS PATCHESBig Grin I KNOW THEY'RE OUT THERE:p
Sorry everybody that I havnt been around enough lately. Ive been lagging on the time rules and responding to posts in the forum. The Patriots are on the clock until 6pm saturday night.

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" WHERES ALL THE PATS PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I too will vote for the National Treasures Gronk... it's the Patriot chin, only upside down.

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" WHERES ALL THE PATS PATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the Gronk "Chin" patch the best. I also am impressed at how far Chibears collection extends. You must have the entire Prime patch set.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(10-29-2011, 03:22 AM)kennycooks Wrote: I like the Gronk "Chin" patch the best. I also am impressed at how far Chibears collection extends. You must have the entire Prime patch set.
2 short
Sad
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(10-28-2011, 10:04 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: You just like it because of the pic with his pretty face!
Okay, it's true. I like that whole card...his face and the patch. Wink

I said I was in love! Heart
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos