`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!!! CONGRATS JFRENCH ON YOUR JETS VICTORY!!!!

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES"CONGRATS to "ricky williams 34" !!! YOU OWN THE RAVENS!!!
(10-27-2011, 11:09 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Yep, sitting at the spa gettin' my nails done and being fanned with palm leaves. The pool boy sure looks good!

I sent him an email the other day, not sure where he went. I've already told you who the next team is, but his official title change is the start of the new contest. Wink
Well I thank you for the compliment but I'm no pool boy
Oh and guessing colts are gonna be up
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES"CONGRATS to "ricky williams 34" !!! YOU OWN THE RAVENS!!!
Oh c'mon... It could be Dan Orlowsky with the Lions! LOL

its gonna be the bills
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(10-27-2011, 11:09 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Yep, sitting at the spa gettin' my nails done and being fanned with palm leaves. The pool boy sure looks good!

I sent him an email the other day, not sure where he went. I've already told you who the next team is, but his official title change is the start of the new contest. Wink
Wink hehe....
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(10-28-2011, 03:12 AM)usafshelland Wrote: Oh c'mon... It could be Dan Orlowsky with the Lions! LOL
he's actually on the same team as Donald Brown now...get your COLTS ready
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

marcus easley went to uconn is on the bills and she did say "nice colors in the north east"
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Ok sorry for the laggage but ricky williams 34 as made her pick and its the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!! Bringem' out Bringem' out Bringem' out !!!

(10-28-2011, 10:43 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Ok sorry for the laggage but ricky williams 34 as made her pick and its the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!! Bringem' out Bringem' out Bringem' out !!!
And I don't know which team Gonzo was thinking of, but there is a UConn alum who plays for the Pats! Wink

First person to post his name WITH their New England multicolor patch (not his--since he only has autos, not a single darn patch!!) wins a little yummy from me. Wink

And the Colts don't have nice colors...what's wrong with you guys?? LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE ON NOW THE BLOCK !!!
That UCONN player would be Donald Thomas. This is my only somewhat Pats Patch, I think it is Sick becasue there is an auto on the patch lol...(idk if that counts) and it is a book.
[Image: Gronk-Greshambooklet.jpg]
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

RE: *UPDATE* "PRINCE of PATCHES" The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE ON NOW THE BLOCK !!!
How do I post my pics on the thread? I have a few nice Pats patches.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics