`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of Topps Finest

RE: Box of Topps Finest
The Kimbrel is a nice looking card. What did you think, when you pulled it and realized who it was and what it was???

I need the Cano if it is available
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(10-14-2011, 02:23 AM)johnxgodfree Wrote: that kimbrel.....is BEAUTIFUL!

*drool*
ditto
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(10-14-2011, 05:50 AM)ChrisSteib Wrote: Yes, all but the Kimbrel are for trade, I'm still looking at my options for that one. Hoping I can recover the cost of the box and then some. If people want cards from the set, feel free to inquire.
Did you pull a base Andrew McCutchen?
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

the base mosaic die-cut of kimbrel (non relic, non auto) is up on ebay. i bet it will fetch a nice bit of money. kimbrel is a pretty sought after guy price wise even with our horrible end of season and other than the museum collection from marquee you may have his nicest looking auto card to date. I'd ebay it and watch the rest of us cry as it goes up out of our price ranges LOL
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Here's an image of the cards mentioned:
[Image: 2011_Topps_Finest.jpg]

(10-14-2011, 06:22 AM)bosoxfan1971 Wrote: The Kimbrel is a nice looking card. What did you think, when you pulled it and realized who it was and what it was???
To be honest, if you've seen my post in the baseball forum, I had no clue who he was since my typical interest in baseball is basically limited to the Orioles. I saw the card in what was the next to last pack I opened, and was just thinking it was cool having a dual relic autograph. Then it dawned on me that with the holograms and diecut, it wasn't one of the standard cards. Flipped it over and saw "9/10" and was thinking I might have some nice trade bait. I made the post in the baseball forum simply because I wanted to know who he was and what kind of upside he had. I was floored that he was that good of a player.

(10-14-2011, 11:37 AM)rpspenner Wrote: Did you pull a base Andrew McCutchen?
Yes, I did. I'll set it aside if you want it.

All in all, a nice way to wrap up my first year collecting cards after a 10+ year layoff. The only reason I chose this Finest was for the Zach Britton possibilities and ended up only getting the base (though I found an emerald dual relic auto at a decent price). I'll take this disappointment any time.
Looking for Zach Britton and other Oriole cards

(10-14-2011, 01:20 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: the base mosaic die-cut of kimbrel (non relic, non auto) is up on ebay. i bet it will fetch a nice bit of money. kimbrel is a pretty sought after guy price wise even with our horrible end of season and other than the museum collection from marquee you may have his nicest looking auto card to date. I'd ebay it and watch the rest of us cry as it goes up out of our price ranges LOL
+1
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

The Kimbrel is sick, if you decide to trade please PM me
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I like that base jeter parallel! Nice box you got there! I have a Zach Britton topps chrome auto I would give you for the Aaron Crow Redemption.

Really like that Kimbrel very nice card
http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h404...r%20Trade/ Check My Photobucket & Organize. Send PM or offers Any Time
http://www.youtube.com/user/mjxiv2325
Looking for Tommy Hanson, Josh Johnson, Hanley, Uggla, NL East Players Auto's, Any Braves Auto/Patch/Bat Cards.