`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i mini box of finest

i mini box of finest
absolutely rocked a mini box of finest today will get pics in fotobuckett later but here are my 3 hits from one 6 pack box

1. Redemption for a Carl Crawford finest moments auto relic

2 A Jumbo Patch of rangers Alexi Ogando Orange # 10/10

and the Big one
3. Purple refactor Auto of Dustin Ackley #1/5

all in one mini box
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: i mini box of finest
cant wait to see the Jumbo Patch!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

Sent you a pm about rip/Gwynn card

holy crap!
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

An awesome mini box. You are very lucky. Let me know if you are willing to trade the Ogando auto?

PM Sent

(10-13-2011, 05:49 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Sent you a pm about rip/Gwynn card
just checked it what you got in mind

(10-13-2011, 09:14 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: An awesome mini box. You are very lucky. Let me know if you are willing to trade the Ogando auto?
not an auto a jumbo Patch # 10/10 only 16 of each player made 1/1 #/5 #/10
pm me

I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

am suffering serious sellers remorse I sold the ackley to the LCS and just tried to win it back from the bay site but its over want I got for it already .I shoulda held on to it till the ROY balloting was announced or at least till another one went up for sale, but did bust the last 2 boxes of the case with the $$$ I got and pulled 5 autos a ryan howard finest moments #24/74, 2 Brandon Belts ( 1 green #65/199 and 1 Xfactor #200/299 both going to a rabid Giants collector) and 2 Craig Kimbrel dual GU/ auto ,one orange #61/99 and the other............................................................. ....................................................................................................... a purple # 5/5

That meant the case ( I bought all 8 boxes) delivered 2 finest moments autos( 1 per case so I scored an extra ), 2 purple autos ( and 2 common purples) 3 X-factor autos, 1 gold Auto, 3 orange autos, 2 Green autos ,2 refractor autos and 3 regular dual GU autos for a total of 18 autos and only 3 of them i never heard of, one is of course the Gold Daniel Descalso the other 2 are Anthony Rizzo and Eric Sogard. I would say that is a decent case even with my sellers remorse. Almost forgot about the jumbo patch #10/10. I can't wait for Bowman Chrome next week

Nice Case! Yeah the Ackley is tough to pull but the Kimbrel should get you a ton!

Do you want to sell the Rizzo auto?