Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Who or what team do you collect?

RE: Who or what team do you collect?
please put me down for nate clements,
[Image: TheNati97_zpse374ccbb1_zps99aa597c.gif]

I would like to suggest a new limit. It's just a thought and you don't have to agree. I just wanted to put it out here.
A limit of 5 PLAYERS and 3 TEAMS.
I used 3 of my five to make sure I was on the 'teams list' for each of the teams I collect.
If you agree to this, please add Brad Hoover, Chris Gamble and Jon Beason to the players list with my name beside them. Hoover doesn't have many cards at all and I would really like other members to know that I am interested in his cards.
If you don't want to expand the list, that is fine with me and I fully understand. I just wanted to try it out.

Shaun Alexander
David Boston
Brett Favre
Joey Galloway
Brock Huard
Jon Kitna
Santana Moss
Ken-Yon Rambo
Shawn Springs
Tim Tebow

(12-08-2011, 12:31 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I would like to suggest a new limit. It's just a thought and you don't have to agree. I just wanted to put it out here.
A limit of 5 PLAYERS and 3 TEAMS.
I used 3 of my five to make sure I was on the 'teams list' for each of the teams I collect.
If you agree to this, please add Brad Hoover, Chris Gamble and Jon Beason to the players list with my name beside them. Hoover doesn't have many cards at all and I would really like other members to know that I am interested in his cards.
If you don't want to expand the list, that is fine with me and I fully understand. I just wanted to try it out.
Not a problem will make the change and adds tomorrow. Thanks for suggestions you know me I am easy to work with. Whatever helps everyone else get more trades going.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Mark Ingram, Julio Jones, Brodie Croyle, Terrence Cody, and Javier Arenas
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

updated 12-9-11 at 9:30 central time
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

arkansas razorbacks, peyton manning and darren mcfadden for football

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Can you put me down as Eric Decker, Earl Campbell and John carlson thanks.
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

(12-08-2011, 03:52 PM)cox1781 Wrote: Not a problem will make the change and adds tomorrow. Thanks for suggestions you know me I am easy to work with. Whatever helps everyone else get more trades going.
The new list does look better. I do have 2 suggestions though. For the OP, you can remove the [quote] parts and it will leave the list. That will make the OP shorter. Also, you should specify which 'Steve Smith' in the list. I know that he means the Panthers player but others might not. If the other Steve Smith (former NYG WR) shows up on the list, it can be real confusing. I just wanted to point that out before it comes up.

Keep up the good work!

Tiki Barber
Shane Vereen
Rob Gronkowski
New England Patriots
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders