`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
topps marquee pulls

RE: topps marquee pulls
I really think you did well with the jumbo patch of longoria. I personally like Topps Triple Thread best, mainly because I like the auto relics, not the unity ones, but the one with the teams letter on the card.
If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.

Nice rays box
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I think the Marquee design/layout/photography are nicer than TTT. The base cards genuinely look sharp. On the other hand, I bought a hobby box and did pretty poorly, with the BV falling short about $50 from the purchase price of $170ish. I've heard of other people who were very disappointed with their Marquee pulls too, but then I look on these boards and people seem to do ok, so who knows. My big "hit" was a mike Schmidt bat relic. Also, I got a Heath bell and Alexi Ugando autos. None of the SNs were particularly low numbered either. Oh well.

[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

well i think i got lucky. i do like the cruz that i hit. and after last nites grand slam, i may just keep it.