`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Trade!

Let's Trade!
The hours are counting down until my price guide subscription ends, lets get some trades completed while I can still see the value of cards!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the last day I have my price guide subscription, so let's try to get as many trades done as possible! I have lots of inserts, rookies, and some mini's left. My goal is to trade them all away!

I am looking for Aroldis Chapman, Blue Jays rookies, GU and autos, or anything that catches my eyes.

As well here are some scans:
Leake is refractor numbered 142/199, the two Mantles are refractors

[Image: scan2n.jpg][Image: scanoo.jpg]
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

RE: Looking to do some trades
Offer sent...
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

Will take a look

I'd be interested in Valdez & Parra, but Parra's not in your Organize for trade yet.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(09-30-2011, 12:54 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: I'd be interested in Valdez & Parra, but Parra's not in your Organize for trade yet.
I haven't had any luck finding the Parra card on Beckett, thats why it is not in my organize yet, I think Beckett might not have it in there system

(09-30-2011, 01:56 PM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: I haven't had any luck finding the Parra card on Beckett, thats why it is not in my organize yet, I think Beckett might not have it in there system
Interesting... must have been an oversight. Either way, I'd still be interested in those two.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Offer sent

I have all of Kelly Gruber's RC cards if interested.

I am interested in the Gruber RC's! I just took a look through and didn't see them in your organize, I did see some other cards I am interested in too.

Anyone else interested in trading?