`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Brandon LaFell collection Updated 10/14/2011

My Brandon LaFell collection Updated 10/14/2011
The start of my Brandon LaFell Collection. This kid has shown a ton of chemistry with Cam Newton so im trying to get as many as i can while they are still cheap. Here is the start of what will hopefully be a great collection of a very talented WR that isnt getting alot of spotlight due to Newton being the media darling.

As you may have noticed i didnt label these as a PC. If Cam and Brandon can keep up their tandem of great plays, i may consider trading some these and future additions for my PC guys in the future when the trade value is fair for both parties. Right now my PC guys have crazy high market prices and one of the reasons i have decided to pursue guys like Brandon LaFell who have some great potential but still not alot of market demand.

[Image: lafell3.jpg]
[Image: lafell4.jpg]
[Image: lafell6.jpg]
[Image: lafell8.jpg]
[Image: lafell9.jpg]
[Image: lafell10.jpg]
[Image: lafell2.jpg]
[Image: lafell.jpg]
[Image: lafell5.jpg]

I will update this thread as i get more coming in. Stay tunedSmile
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: My Brandon LaFell collection
I love his signature for some reason. I pulled his Bowman chrome RC auto refractor #/25 last year and loved it. I already sold it though...woulda been a sweet addition for you if I still had it. Love that sig though I think it has something to do with the #11
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(09-25-2011, 10:52 PM)eazy e Wrote: I love his signature for some reason. I pulled his Bowman chrome RC auto refractor #/25 last year and loved it. I already sold it though...woulda been a sweet addition for you if I still had it. Love that sig though I think it has something to do with the #11
I seen one today with a three color patch and almost got it, but backed out at the last minute for some reason. If you ever see one, he does a slight variation of the #11 and will put jo jo in place or with the #11. So far i have only found 1 for sale and that seller wants a way out there high price for it.

Update: 10/13/2011
[Image: lafell1.jpg]
[Image: lafell2-1.jpg]
15/15
[Image: lafell3-1.jpg]

im collection him a little as well...if you wanna trade some for ur pc guys lemme know
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-13-2011, 02:56 AM)chads-cards Wrote: im collection him a little as well...if you wanna trade some for ur pc guys lemme know
ok cool, send me list of colbert you see online you might like and we will for surely get something going. i am currently gonna start trying to complete a rainbow of sorts of as many different topps tributes i can get of lafell other then the usual bargains on whatever i can find of him.

I notice lafell stuff is slowly but surely rising so he has been my focus. I dont want to be caught in another dez bryant situation where i waited till too late and just about any auto cost a arm and a leg. Would rather lose a lil on a hope then never get anything at all ya know.

RE: My Brandon LaFell collection Updated 10/13/2011
I had to update this as i am really excited to get my first lettermen of lafell! only 5 more to goSmile

[Image: lafell7.jpg]

Props to JaxFootballGuy for telling me about this and offering me one, just added to my lafell collection. Thanks man

[Image: lafell8-1.jpg]

RE: My Brandon LaFell collection Updated 10/14/2011
bump for the day guys