`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
59' pickups with Mantle

59' pickups with Mantle
I just got over 60 cards from 59' topps. Here are a few of the cards. Working on the set. I am about half way now to complete the set.
[Image: scan0020-2.jpg]

RE: 59' pickups with Mantle
(09-23-2011, 06:08 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: I just got over 60 cards from 59' topps. Here are a few of the cards. Working on the set. I am about half way now to complete the set.
[Image: scan0020-2.jpg]
Wow. Mantle card is a beauty! I won't ask but that must have set you back some. Congrats! Vintage rules. I'm still looking for a reasonable '59 Koufax.
Collecting: Jeff Odgers, Patrick Marleau

You will be surprise. I got an awesome deal. I got over 60 cards, including a few more stars and paid less that what the Mantle alone cost. One of my best buys ever.

Nice pickups. The Mantle looks great. Congrats!
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Congrats on the pickups!
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

nice pick up.....i have been thinking about working on the 59 set after i picked up a musial and ford....great cards

I collect Scott Rolen / St. Louis Cardinals / 1985 topps / 1984 topps / yadier molina

Mantle looks like he got a little trim...Make sure it measures up...right side looks wavy

Sweet, that Mantle is awesome..

Thanks for the comments. Hope to get a few more card from 59' at a show in mid October. Also, will look to finish the 63' and 65' set. Need about 20 for both sets, then I can dedicate more to this project.