`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Fanfare race used 12 boxes

2011 Fanfare race used 12 boxes
so the same as the Auto's will list them then post scans after I figure out how to use this Board. By the way if anyone wants any of my dups. send me a message and we will work something out I don't mind sending first since I am new to trading I have lots of the Die cuts as well as base and subset cards. I collect Tony Gwynn , Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in baseball and any of the OFF RAODERS from NASCAR ( JJ RG BG ) so away we go.

Dual Race used
Jimmy Johnson (4cl patch & shoe)
Jaun Pablo Montoya (2cl target patch & 3cl shoe)
Brain Vickers (3cl patch & stitched Glove)
Matt Kenseth (prime firesuit & shoe w/ loose threads)
Carl Edwards ( prime firesuit & shoe #1/50)
Ryan Newman X2 (2cl firesuit & shoe almost the same exact card)
Robert Richardson (glove & shoe really thick swatches )
Johnny Sauter (tire,scuffed with yellow part of wing logo & shoe)
Dusty Davis ( rubber sole of shoe & Glove loose stitching)
David Gilliland (shoe sole and Prime Glove)
Casey Mears (prime shoe & Prime Glove again REALLY thick swatches)

Race used
Kenny Wallace X3 (all tire)
Brad Sweet X3 (all tire)
Timothy Peters X2 (tire)
Parker Kligerman X2 (tire)
Jason Leffler X2 ( fire suit almost Identical but are 3cl.)
Jeff Burton X2 ( fire suit again almost identical 3cl.)
Matt Kenseth X2 ( firesuit 1 has white) stitching on purple the other is plain at least they look different )
Kasey Khane X2 ( 1 blk swatch & 1 red swatch)
Danica Patrick X2 ( firesuit 1 green swatch &1 blk. swatch)
AJ Allmendinger (Glove)
Paul Menard ( 2cl. sheet metal)
Denny Hamlin ( Blk. sheet metal)
Nelson Piquet Jr. ( wht. sheet metal w/ sticker)
Joey Coulter ( red sheet metal)
Jennifer JO Cobb ( shoe)
Johanna Long (tire)
Trevor Bayne ( firesuit)
Kenny Wallace (tire)
David Reutiman (2cl. firesuit)
Bobby Labonte (shoe w/ padding)
David Ragan (stitched shoe)
Clay Rogers ( 3clr. tire)
Jeff Gordon ( blk. firesuit)
Cole Whitt (stitched glove)
Kevin Harvick ( firesuit)
Kyle Bush (firesuit)
Kurt Bush ( firesuit)
Dusty Davis (shoe)
Regan Smith (gloves)
Austin Dillon (Blk. sheet metal
JJ Yeley (2clr. firesuit patch)
Aric Almirola (shoe w/stitching & padding it bulges out of the card)
Ricky Carmicheal ( 2clr. glove from palm with stitching)
James Buescher (tire ,but it has raised letters "GO" kid'a cool didn't think the tire had raised letters?)

so as you can see I got 22 duplicates and all were from the 10 box case I am okay with the same drivers just make them different swatches ( like Danica 2 different ) but come on 3 mike wallaces all blk tires,all of the duplicates look the exact same or REALLY close. no Dale Jr. No 4-wide, 1 JJ and 1 Gordon out of 57 mem. cards almost 1/2 were dups. I know there are more drivers than 40 the field for a cup race is 43 just would have like to see some variety on the plus side 7 of my 11 dauls were cup drivers thanks for looking and I will get pictures up soon.
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: 2011 Fanfare race used 12 boxes
Check me for any Danica, JR or Johnson cards please. Thanks.

(09-14-2011, 11:38 AM)bott2711 Wrote: Check me for any Danica, JR or Johnson cards please. Thanks.
not set up to trade yet and because of the sp.'s i only got i jj race used and it is pc as are the danicas but i will look through the base and die-cuts thanks for looking am trying to scan them all but my computer is not being nice wish i had a printer hooked to my mac
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

Will be interested in the Bobby Labonte and Carmichael once you get set up. Also would be interested if you pulled a Bobby diecut #'d/25.
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

(09-14-2011, 12:54 PM)pretz6969 Wrote: Will be interested in the Bobby Labonte and Carmichael once you get set up. Also would be interested if you pulled a Bobby diecut #'d/25.
none of my die-cuts are numbered and have broken almost a full case now 4 more boxes today ( 16 boxes) and have only 1 complete base set ??? Once I get set up I will list the card #ers of all my dups really the LCS is out of them so I won't be buying any more will be trading to complete my master set

Not to shabby
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Yet another NASCAR fan that collects some of the same things as me. Great!!! Tongue I also collect Gwynn, but I don't really search for him - I just keep all the ones I pull. I do still have a few Ripkens FT though. I hope we can make a trade sometime. I really wish Beckett would hurry up with adding Fanfare to the database!
Also, I've been meaning to ask you this: Who is the 'BG' that you are collecting? I bet I will feel stupid when I know the answer, but I had to ask.

(09-15-2011, 10:58 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Yet another NASCAR fan that collects some of the same things as me. Great!!! Tongue I also collect Gwynn, but I don't really search for him - I just keep all the ones I pull. I do still have a few Ripkens FT though. I hope we can make a trade sometime. I really wish Beckett would hurry up with adding Fanfare to the database!
Also, I've been meaning to ask you this: Who is the 'BG' that you are collecting? I bet I will feel stupid when I know the answer, but I had to ask.
Brenda Gaughan Vegas Local baby! He raced off road for a while and I guess the Bush Brothers would count too

So have the autos scanned now it says the files are to big any suggestions really want to show you guys the goods

(09-15-2011, 11:26 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: Brenda Gaughan Vegas Local baby! He raced off road for a while and I guess the Bush Brothers would count too

So have the autos scanned now it says the files are to big any suggestions really want to show you guys the goods
I didn't think about Gaughan. I knew it was someone I was overlooking.

If the file is too big, you might need to scan again at a lower resolution (less DPI). I usually scan at 600 dpi in a 3"x5" format and crop the blank out for single card scans. That makes a nice, clean, readable pic of a card. If I scan a card w/out dropping the size of the scanning area, it is really blurry when I crop it. I hope this helps.