`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09-10 UD Box...did i just get screwed?

09-10 UD Box...did i just get screwed?
I just wasted $50 on a full box of 09-10 UD Series 2 and got NO young guns...zero. the box was sealed and the packs were sealed correctly. I also got the correct number of cards per pack/box.

I did get a Gustavsson Rookie materials Jersey, 24 victory cards (11 of them rookies) and 16 insert cards out of the 24 packs, which seems high, but still not a fair trade off.

Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

RE: 09-10 UD Box...did i just get screwed?
You did man I bought the same there not too long ago and got the standard amount 6 - Thankfully one was Couture otherwise a pretty tame box but ya that's just not right.

contact ud and keep the box and wrappers...do what they tell you from customer service and they will take care of you.

+1

(08-08-2011, 05:59 PM)shotsavereboundscore Wrote: contact ud and keep the box and wrappers...do what they tell you from customer service and they will take care of you.
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(08-08-2011, 06:49 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: +1
+2
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Thanks, i'll see what they say...if anything. I bought it for the YG's. I was after anything i need or if not, ones I can at least try to trade. I had also bought the 24 pack 07-08 series 2 and got 6 YG's and a Dipietro jersey. Not the best cards, but average at least
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

What you need to do is send the UPC Code & wrappers back to UD, long with a letter explaining what happened & that you want 6 random Young Guns sent to you in return. You have to keep on them though. This happened to me a few years ago & initially they just sent me 6 packs. I re-sent those packs back to them along with another letter & the next time, I got my 6 random YGs.

Contact ud
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK