`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMEBODY CRY WITH ME PLEASE

SOMEBODY CRY WITH ME PLEASE
I JUST CAME HOME FROM THE STORE TO FIND MY SPORTS ROOM CARPET FLOODED. THROWING AWAY A 2500 COUNT BOX OF MARINERS CARDS AND THE ITEM THAT I ALMOST PASSED OUT OVER. MY 2500 COUNT BOX OF GRIFFEY DUPLICATES. PART OF MY PRIZED COLLECTION ALL WATER DAMAGED. I AM THROWING AWAY 2500 GRIFFEYS AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT. 15+ YEARS OF COLLECTING IS ABOUT TO BE GONE IN 5 MINS.
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

RE: SOMEBODY CRY WITH ME PLEASE
OUCH!!!!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Wow....i don't know what to say. I'm seriously shedding a tear for you. That really sucks Sad
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

please tell me you have renter's insurance or homeowner's insurance. If so, you can get BV for every card. A buddy of mine had renter's insurance and the people above him left the bath running for 2 days. He got a lot of cash for his magic cards.
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos

OMG! I'm so sorry man. I'd be seriously pissed and upset at the same time cry and hit a pillow.. it won't break your knuckles
no org, please do not send trade requests

Ive been there. I purchased some heavy duty utility shelves and make sure everything is atleast a foot off the ground. I lost a box of old cards from my father,bo jackson collection,signed indians photos and more due to sewer backup.

I feel your pain brother
(08-01-2011, 12:28 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: hit a pillow.. it won't break your knuckles.
Yea but putting your hand threw a wall feels so much better. Smile
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

That SUCKS. Sorry, man. : (
XX

that really sucks, i put all my cards on the top shelve of my closet and drawer

(08-01-2011, 12:32 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Yea but putting your hand threw a wall feels so much better. Smile
very true.. but pinpoint the studs first.. it hurts

grfyConfusedounds like you have/had an amazing collection. if there's anything griffey i have marked that you could use let me know.
no org, please do not send trade requests

Renters/Homeowners around here only covers it if you have an added policy for this type thing. I agree though, don't throw anything. Let them dry out first. They are still your cards. If they are loaded it may help. Either way this is awful man. I am sure quite a few of us could send some Griffey base to get you started again when your ready. Let me know!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html