`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trading hofers. gu/ autos, 1/1s

RE: trading hofers. gu/ autos, 1/1s
fisk, gibson, murray, varitek tag gone. trades have been going great, get what you want before its gone!

just took this out of the old pc- a complete set of printing plates- 2009 ud 20th anniversary 1496 tony perez

Photobucket

i know i posted this late last night so im gonna bump it, i also havea perez auto for any collector

apparantly i do all of my posting late at night, but here are two cards that until recently were deep in my pc, now available fs/ft

Photobucket
2008 Topps Chrome Trading Card History Printing Plates Cyan #TCHC5 Alex Rodriguez #1/1

Photobucket
Photobucket
2003 Playoff Piece of the Game Player Collection #77 Alex Rodriguez Rgr Jsy sn #3/100- A-Rod's jersey number on the rangers

morning bump, since most of the world is asleep when i use this site lol

so i havent done this really, but im in desperate need of some paypal. one of my pc players has a printing plate ending on the bay in a couple of hours and id love to add it. NO OFFER WILL GO UNCONSIDERED. thank you very much
please help me out and i will help you out- for the next 10 minutes:

Photobucket
$35 paypal delivered

Photobucket
$30 paypal delivered

Photobucket
$15 paypal delivered

also, all gu and autos bv $8 and under are for sale 1/2 off bv price if you pay via paypal with free shipping. i know i sound desperate, but i really like this card
all offers in the next 15 minutes will be strongly considered and probably accepted, after that i won't be home. thanks guys and gals

ill be sad to see these go, but they are all f/s or f/t (if trade, only looking for jeter, sabathia and mantle in return at book prices)

Photobucket
#1/1 nick swisher auto- no bv, heard i can get a lot more but only asking $45

Photobucket
#1/1 babe ruth- bv $40 or more, asking $35

Photobucket
for you vintage lovers- 1955 bowman don larsen, bv 20, good condition (id guess around a 6, conditional bv 25), asking $15

all shipping is free in a bubble envelope. ill be taking stuff out of my old pc nightly so please check back often. thanks for looking and lmk!

i will honor all prices already on here, and here are a couple of more additions. prices are in paypal cash, if you are interested in trading i'm looking for a little more and will only trade for jeter, mantle and sabathia, thanks!:

Photobucket
soriano #1/1 gu, asking $40

Photobucket
foxx printing plate #1/1, asking $25

Photobucket
complete set of 4 #1/1 tony perez printing plates- asking $50 thats only 12.50 a plate!

Photobucket
eck auto! asking only $20

more to come!

tek, all 4 perez and foxx are gone, the rest i will consider any offer on!

today's deals:

Photobucket
1/1 frank robinson 3 gu swatches, asking only 50 buck obo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1/1 a-rod printing plate and gu card sn to his jersey number- asking 80 obo

Photobucket
#1/1 soriano gu- 35 obo

Photobucket
#1/1 tejada $30 obo