`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backing off for a little while, maybe longer.

RE: Backing off for a little while, maybe longer.
Sorry to hear that, Mel. I will admit this "new" site is not as user friendly as the old one. IMO the old site was set up perfectly and was easy to navigate. I wish they would of used the old format and just tweaked the slow down and crash issues. It seems like every time someone has an issue the answer is change your browser. Why don't Beckett build a site that is compatible with all browsers or put up a disclaimer before you give them your money.

I have EI, Chrome and Fire Fox, none works any better than the others...

....and its always our fault when the system doesn't work....Try Fixing the System Beckett so everyone can use it!
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

I hate to hear this has happened to you Mel. Sometimes I liked to just look through your organize seeing what stuff you had.
Is this thing on?

(08-04-2011, 12:57 PM)radarblip Wrote: I have EI, Chrome and Fire Fox, none works any better than the others...

....and its always our fault when the system doesn't work....Try Fixing the System Beckett so everyone can use it!
I have IE 7. Of course, I've never tried to trade.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I'm so bummed roght now, that I think I'm just going to take the weekend off but I will try to get the last few trades done.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel