Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOF/Legends/All-Stars AU/GU Trade Thread

HOF/Legends/All-Stars AU/GU Trade Thread
Hi guys

I haven't traded for a long time so wanted to see what cards are out there. I'm looking for autos and patches of legendary players.

Here is a link to my bucket (they should all be marked for trade in my Organize): http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m561...?start=all

RE: HOF/Legends/All-Stars AU/GU Trade Thread
Wow you have some amazing cards man! I love all the patches!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Those are some sweet cards!!!

Please PM. I need to ask you something about a card you have! Thank you!!!

P.S. sick cards man, sick!!!
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

(07-26-2011, 07:54 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Please PM. I need to ask you something about a card you have! Thank you!!!

P.S. sick cards man, sick!!!
Lol no problem man, but why didn't you just PM me?!

Thanks for the comments guys. I haven't paid for OPG for over a year, so it's nice to finally be able to trade.

(07-27-2011, 03:43 AM)will23c1982 Wrote: Lol no problem man, but why didn't you just PM me?!

Thanks for the comments guys. I haven't paid for OPG for over a year, so it's nice to finally be able to trade.
Believe it or not. I cant, at least on my laptop at home anyways. Your sig is too long so it cuts your contact info off. I thought it was the site, but I'm able to PM everyone else but you...lol Crazy huh.

But PM sent!

(07-27-2011, 06:52 AM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Believe it or not. I cant, at least on my laptop at home anyways. Your sig is too long so it cuts your contact info off. I thought it was the site, but I'm able to PM everyone else but you...lol Crazy huh.

But PM sent!
I had the same thing a while ago with a different board member

Thanks for the heads up. I will try to reduce the size of my signature.
Hi guys, is my signature ok now? I changed some of the pictures and made it smaller. Would you be able to send me a message now?

Thanks.

Will

(07-27-2011, 07:23 AM)will23c1982 Wrote: Thanks for the heads up. I will try to reduce the size of my signature.
Hi guys, is my signature ok now? I changed some of the pictures and made it smaller. Would you be able to send me a message now?

Thanks.

Will
Better now I can contact you if need be! Thank you!!!

Can you please check my bucket and let me know if you like anything. Check all folders including PC. I like pretty much everything of yours lol! Let me know. Thanks!
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/kylel0926/

Want: Dwight Howard Autos, Patches & RC Refractors, RC Autos of Cousins, Greg Monroe, Derozan, Harden, Jrue Holiday, any other STAR Autos!