`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Allen Ginter JFK 1/1 Relic hits E-bay.... Sold by none other than...

RE: Allen Ginter JFK 1/1 Relic hits E-bay.... Sold by none other than...
(07-26-2011, 02:22 AM)johnxgodfree Wrote: care to back that up at all?
Not really...and I dont really have to. Care to back up all the crap everyone is talking about his guy that they have never met? You have his ebay selling history and that entitles you to make an absolute judgement on his character.

Like y'all have never done anything questionable. I'm sure all of you report your ebay sales and card profits to the IRS, and never check out a hot girl when your wife isnt looking, or drive 72 in a 65 zone.

(07-26-2011, 02:37 AM)cincycap83 Wrote: Not really...and I dont really have to. Care to back up all the crap everyone is talking about his guy that they have never met? You have his ebay selling history and that entitles you to make an absolute judgement on his character.

Like y'all have never done anything questionable. I'm sure all of you report your ebay sales and card profits to the IRS, and never check out a hot girl when your wife isnt looking, or drive 72 in a 65 zone.
+2

(07-25-2011, 03:32 PM)_ZENAS_ Wrote: Absouletely agreed. I was just mentioning it because I have seen someone post that in EVERY thread someone says they like "baseball only" products. It's been getting old.
It's getting old that people miss the point of A&G. Thats's great you like baseball only there's still 12 other products out there.

Is this thing on?

(07-26-2011, 02:19 AM)cincycap83 Wrote: I try to bite my tounge but its hard to do. So what if the guy is a pack searcher. I really doubt that the hair card was found by searching a retail pack from wal-mart....and if it was, I'm glad it went to this guy and not some kid that would stick it in his bicycle spokes.

let's be real now...america's kids are far too lazy to ride bicycles, so it would never end up in spokes..

[Image: philliesguy2.png]
i collect phillies autographs.
i also collect robert andino & carmelo anthony.

(07-26-2011, 02:19 AM)cincycap83 Wrote: Everybody's gotta jump on the hot pack sellers like they are inhuman shreds of animal feces, while probably most of you have either purchased hot packs and/or searched yourself in one form or another.
They are inhuman shreds of animal feces and I have never once purchased a hot pack or searched packs. Thanks. Your morals are clearly suspect if you will justify such a terrible and illegal practice so your opinion carries no weight with the honorable and upstanding people here.

(07-25-2011, 09:50 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Probably because there are people who are unaware that there were non-baseball cards put out by Allen and Ginter back in the day.
Not the best assumption to make on a baseball card message board of educated collectors. Please assume we know what the products were and are. These comments do nothing but attempt to belittle someone by acting like you know more card history. They serve no other purpose and are unnecessary.

(07-26-2011, 08:18 AM)_ZENAS_ Wrote: They are inhuman shreds of animal feces and I have never once purchased a hot pack or searched packs. Thanks. Your morals are clearly suspect if you will justify such a terrible and illegal practice so your opinion carries no weight with the honorable and upstanding people here.

Not the best assumption to make on a baseball card message board of educated collectors. Please assume we know what the products were and are. These comments do nothing but attempt to belittle someone by acting like you know more card history. They serve no other purpose and are unnecessary.
Come down on people making assumptions about others, then make assumptions about others in the next breath.
Is this thing on?

(07-26-2011, 08:18 AM)_ZENAS_ Wrote: Not the best assumption to make on a baseball card message board of educated collectors. Please assume we know what the products were and are. These comments do nothing but attempt to belittle someone by acting like you know more card history. They serve no other purpose and are unnecessary.
I'm not assuming anything and am using common sense in believing that not everybody is up to speed on the history of all baseball trading cards (or non-sport/other sports) ever made. This is why trading card boards are great in my opinion, they are a resource of information. If you feel this is an attempt at belittling you, then you've obviously got some personal issues that have nothing to do with trading cards.

As you should be able to blatantly see on the message boards, there are "new members" who have not been around these boards for the entirety of its existence and who more than likely do not read every thread, thus this is potentially new information for them.

As you may feel people letting other people know about what was what 100+ years ago in baseball cards is "unnecessary", your comments knocking those comments are just as, if not more so, unnecessary.

(07-26-2011, 08:18 AM)_ZENAS_ Wrote: They are inhuman shreds of animal feces and I have never once purchased a hot pack or searched packs. Thanks. Your morals are clearly suspect if you will justify such a terrible and illegal practice so your opinion carries no weight with the honorable and upstanding people here.

Please show me the rules where it says it is an illegal practice?? Beckett make rules now or something? Pack searching may be frowned upon, but it isn't illegal.
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

How is it illegal? Just because someone doesnt like something doesnt make it illegal.

Now I see why many members have transferred over to the football and basketball boards such as jkiddlriddnour.The baseball board is full of people who think their opinions are gospel..
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.