`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panini Limited Hobby Box or Panini plates and patches hobby box?

RE: Panini Limited Hobby Box or Panini plates and patches hobby box?
(07-12-2011, 11:10 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: There's also the chance it's a one-color patch auto of Eric Decker. Undecided I know it sounds a bit pessimistic but ya gotta look at both sides.
Not quite as heart-breaking as seeing this when you open your box...

[Image: 100_1005.jpg]

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I've busted one of each and have seen a lot of breaks on both. I personally would go with the Limited. It was cheaper at my LCS. I also pulled a Decker from P&P as the encased hit. I pulled a Aaron Rodgers auto #/5 in the Limited, so maybe that is why I'm biased to Limited, but from what I've seen, people generally do better with the Limited. Just my opinion. Good luck.

Have you decided to buy the Limited box yet? Smile

nope, im debating if I should just use that money i would use for the box and buy a limited or P&P auto that I want. Sure its not as fun but probably better bang for the buck....
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/bigjohn79/
NEED:Tom Brady, Big Ben,P Manning, LUCK,Tannehill RC AUTO contenders for my PC!
[Image: bigjohnbannercopy.jpg]

(07-13-2011, 04:06 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: nope, im debating if I should just use that money i would use for the box and buy a limited or P&P auto that I want. Sure its not as fun but probably better bang for the buck....
I know that getting the card in the mail is exciting but I just think that nothing beats opening that hobby box. Just in my opinion Smile
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x333/trimas12/

Looking for Sam Bradford, Philip Rivers, Peyton Manning

[Image: trimas13.png]

I busted some of the Limited and purchased some spots in the P&P. By far I like the Limited much better and if you can get a better price that's the way I'd go.
My PC is all about the Pittsburgh Panthers. I collect any and all former Pitt Panthers that have gone pro. Some of the top names are Mike Ditka, Tony Dorsett, Mark May, Dan Marino, Hugh Green, Craig Heyward, Curtis Martin, Larry Fitzgerald, LeSean McCoy, Darrelle Revis, Jonathan Baldwin and many more.