IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH: dorkypunkrockerguy
Sorry Bud, I think mine is #4/10

Back on topic.... been just over a month now since I agreed to a trade with dorkypunkrockerguy and he said he would send out.... still nothing. Been 22 days since he told a mod he would be sending trades out - still nothing. Been a week since I messaged him on face book... no reply. Once he has completed his end of the outstanding trades - assuming he does - he should be banned outright. This is just as bad as that other idiot from last year - michael hempeggert aka supposedscammer - taking everying one for a ride. another trader with a good reputation gone bad.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-28-2011, 08:30 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Back on topic.... been just over a month now since I agreed to a trade with dorkypunkrockerguy and he said he would send out.... still nothing. Been 22 days since he told a mod he would be sending trades out - still nothing. Been a week since I messaged him on face book... no reply. Once he has completed his end of the outstanding trades - assuming he does - he should be banned outright. This is just as bad as that other idiot from last year - michael hempeggert aka supposedscammer - taking everying one for a ride. another trader with a good reputation gone bad.
He was banned earlier this week- logging in and ignoring all PMs
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

So pretty much those of us still owed cards are screwed. Is that correct Floydtown? To add fuel to the fire, on his wall he posted on the 22nd of July that he bought two boxes of basketball cards - so much for supposedly being short on funds.

(07-28-2011, 08:52 PM)taffster74 Wrote: So pretty much those of us still owed cards are screwed. Is that correct Floydtown? To add fuel to the fire, on his wall he posted on the 22nd of July that he bought two boxes of basketball cards - so much for supposedly being short on funds.
He did the same thing to me. Although I did get my end of the trade, he was late in shipping because he didnt have the money...yet he posted a box break the next day.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

You guys at least got messages back initially. I never even got that. I sent him a message to see if ever got my end since he didn't leave feedback and another one to ask if he'd sent it. Nothing but the sounds of silence. Argh.

Well, I left him a very scathing message on his facebook account. basically called him out on his 2 box purchase, told him no one believes his sob story and that he is nothing more than a scumbag. Don't expect he'll respond, but I will keep on hounding him on a weekly basis until i get a response from him. Maybe I should color the language up a bit?lol

Wheres he live? I'm in Long Island, someone should show up to his house.
Tongue 
Guys,
I went to his house Wednesday, and nobody came to the door. I was in Fort Worth for the Texas High School Coaches Convention, so I went by his house on the way home since it was on the way. Nice enough place out in the country a little bit, but I was hoping to just get my stuff from him or my stuff back. No luck, and I felt awkward with other coaches waiting in the car, so I figured it is now officially done. No biggie, but I really hope he enjoys those cards.
Anyone who lives within an hour or so of Cleburne can give me a call if they ever go through there. I will send stamps for the postage if you get my cards from the guy.
Anyway, good luck to everyone, and save any Jeremy Kerley cards to trade me, whether he gets cut or is ROY for the Jets.
I just thought you would like to know.
Mickey

you know youre to addicted to a hobby when you dont have the money to ship cards, but you go out and buy wax. sorry to you guys that got scammed!!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]