Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For 09-10 UD Masterpieces

RE: Looking For 09-10 UD Masterpieces
i have the garnet and c. taylor

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I have the Bird, Wade, Rose, Garnett, Nash, Deron W., Jerryd Dayless, and the Brandon Rush. I am new to the site and dont have any of my cards in a bucket or an organize, but I will soon if you are intersted.

(07-13-2011, 01:29 AM)dntuwsh Wrote: I have the Bird, Wade, Rose, Garnett, Nash, Deron W., Jerryd Dayless, and the Brandon Rush. I am new to the site and dont have any of my cards in a bucket or an organize, but I will soon if you are intersted.
Hey, nick this guy is actually a neighbor of mine that I have gotten hooked on NBA cards. He is new to this forum, but I can vouche for the guy.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I have Kobe, Donte Greene, Robin Lopez, Jordan, Courtney Lee, Jerryd Bayless, Dwight Howard and looking for a few more I know I have around.

I have these:

A Randolph
B. Rush
C. Lee
J. Havlicek
M. Jordan (both versions)
K. Abdul Jabaar
Lebron
M. Beasley
M. Speights
S. Nash
D. Wilkins

Let me know if you need any of these.

Jake
Always interested in anything Suns!

I have three listed and others not listed. I will dig them out for you if you can trade for Durant cards.
Thanks,
Mickey

I think you need almost every one I have. I've got Hickson, both Lopez twins, Kevin Love, Anthony Randolph, Galinari and Havlicek. Let me know!

(07-14-2011, 11:29 AM)Mravalanche Wrote: I have Kobe, Donte Greene, Robin Lopez, Jordan, Courtney Lee, Jerryd Bayless, Dwight Howard and looking for a few more I know I have around.
I only need the Lopez. Do you have any MJ, Durant, or Ray Allen cards to make a larger trade?
(07-07-2011, 05:19 PM)p18mann Wrote: i have the garnet and c. taylor
Do you only collect baseball or basketball too?
(07-13-2011, 01:29 AM)dntuwsh Wrote: I have the Bird, Wade, Rose, Garnett, Nash, Deron W., Jerryd Dayless, and the Brandon Rush. I am new to the site and dont have any of my cards in a bucket or an organize, but I will soon if you are intersted.
Yeah, I would be interested in the Wade, Rose, Garnett, Nash. Who/what do you collect?

[Image: Nick.jpg]