`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants to fund my first BGS submission?! Cards FS!

Who wants to fund my first BGS submission?! Cards FS!
Trying to sell these for my first BGS submissions for my DRC PC Smile PM me or comment if interested! All prices are shipped!

$6
[Image: 011-2.jpg]
$9
[Image: 009-1.jpg]
$5
[Image: 002-2.jpg]
$5
[Image: 008-2.jpg]
$5
[Image: 006.jpg]
$5
[Image: 004-2.jpg]
$20
[Image: 001-3.jpg]
$5
[Image: 021.jpg]

RE: Who wants to fund my first BGS submission?! Cards FS!
[quote='jkiddlridnour' pid='1609574' dateline='1309924901']
Trying to sell these for my first BGS submissions for my DRC PC Smile PM me or comment if interested! All prices are shipped!

Good idea!!! I like that! I might even do something to help ya!!! Smile
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 11:05 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Good idea!!! I like that! I might even do something to help ya!!! Smile
Anything helps

I trying do same trying sell some graded cards help fund submission have no luck so far wish you best though seem hard sell on this forum.

(07-06-2011, 12:19 AM)cettin Wrote: I trying do same trying sell some graded cards help fund submission have no luck so far wish you best though seem hard sell on this forum.
Money is tight man, and there are ALOT of cards FS on here recently, WAY more than in the past. And to the OP, are you going for the package deal where you get 100 of them graded for like $6 or something cause I had to miss giantfans which I am regretting BIG time, but if you are, I have about 20 I could send in with yours, it may be too late now that i think about it.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 01:00 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Money is tight man, and there are ALOT of cards FS on here recently, WAY more than in the past. And to the OP, are you going for the package deal where you get 100 of them graded for like $6 or something cause I had to miss giantfans which I am regretting BIG time, but if you are, I have about 20 I could send in with yours, it may be too late now that i think about it.
If I get the money to send that many I will.