`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Football Style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Football Style!!!
9ersncrabtree!!! Welcome back my friend! Good to hear from you again. Some beautiful cards in this thread so far. These are the last two PC cards I had graded, that I have scans of:

[Image: Project2-1.jpg]

[Image: Project10.jpg]

Love all the cards so far. Keep 'em coming.

(07-04-2011, 07:14 PM)draylllanes Wrote: Your welcome I usual collect bgs of some good players I like kobe and manning mainly others just happened to trade for
Those are very nice!!! To say the least. I'm going a BGS frenzy! And I'm loving it myself. It brings peace of mind that those cards will never be damaged and they will stay in that condition for years to come!!!
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

(07-04-2011, 07:29 PM)nandimo Wrote: 9ersncrabtree!!! Welcome back my friend! Good to hear from you again. Some beautiful cards in this thread so far. These are the last two PC cards I had graded, that I have scans of:

[Image: Project2-1.jpg]

[Image: Project10.jpg]

Love all the cards so far. Keep 'em coming.
OMG! What is up man! I didnt think you roamed these boards anymore! Those are some nice cards you have there! I know you saw the ones your kind heart allowed to come to me! I told you they wouldnt go anywhere. I have all of them you got me started on wanting graded cards! Thank you again! I cant say it enough! Drop me a PM when you get time!!!
Thank you posting on this thread!!!

I lost my previous post. Too much work to post them all again. Over 100 graded now and 60 at BGS right now.

Here is my PC: http://photobucket.com/nygsuperPC

Here are the twins:

[Image: eliultimaterc.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20110414-00193.jpg]

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(07-05-2011, 08:45 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I lost my previous post. Too much work to post them all again. Over 100 graded now and 60 at BGS right now.

Here is my PC: http://photobucket.com/nygsuperPC

Here are the twins:

[Image: eliultimaterc.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20110414-00193.jpg]
I know I didnt expect someone to have 160 graded cards. Put some of your favorites on here if you can find the ones that mean more to you! I want everyone who has some on here. But you have a lot. Are you only collecting BGS cards now? I know I looking at getting everything I owe graded...lol It will be worth it!!!

Ya'll arent done keep'em rollin!!! Lets go!!!

The only one I have right now besides a few that are not bgs

[Image: rodgersgraded.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 04:03 PM)r23b Wrote: The only one I have right now besides a few that are not bgs

[Image: rodgersgraded.jpg]
Loving the Rogers RC BGS. He's a champ now so you cant go wrong with that!!!! Very nice!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Only got a few, with 5 at Beckett currently,

[Image: DSC02375.jpg]

[Image: DSC02387.jpg]

[Image: DSC02624.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 06:43 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Only got a few, with 5 at Beckett currently,

[Image: DSC02375.jpg]

[Image: DSC02387.jpg]

[Image: DSC02624.jpg]
Very nice Brady's! I have one of his RC cards that I need to send in as well to have graded!!! I know that Black Diamond is worth a house by itself!!! Great looking card mans thank you for sharing!!!