`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't trade 'em, Or can I????

Can't trade 'em, Or can I????
Obviously, I have a limited focus to collecting (264/), but no one seems to have my SPx needs either. Therefore, I am selling off the "trade bait". I had a very successful week on the bay last week and have 55 more auctions listed. However, I want to all shot prior to heading to the bay.

But, I would love to make a trade for my SPx needs.

Check out the buckets and lists below for items of interest. Drop me an offer or let me know what you are interested in. Will use the bay for sales reference, but obviously no fees, it should be cheaper.

Let me know:

Scans (Autos, jerseys, good stuff)

Mr264 Bucket

#d Inserts

#d Inserts

#d Rookies

#d Rookies

RE: Can't trade 'em, Or can I????
I dont have any of the SPx lol but do I have anything for any of the Deangelo autos?

pm me if you see anything for the Mallett auto

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

(06-28-2011, 09:25 PM)jpcisco Wrote: pm me if you see anything for the Mallett auto

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all
I didn't, sorry.

(06-28-2011, 08:49 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I dont have any of the SPx lol but do I have anything for any of the Deangelo autos?
No, sorry.

How much did you want for the McCoy /25 , either Bradford sig or the spx 4 some?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

What is that Cam Newton Press Pass? It says Newton/Green in the description but I couldn't find a press pass card with Newton and Green. It's the one with the gold border. If you see something for it please lmk
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

(06-29-2011, 02:07 PM)lpearce7 Wrote: What is that Cam Newton Press Pass? It says Newton/Green in the description but I couldn't find a press pass card with Newton and Green. It's the one with the gold border. If you see something for it please lmk
This one?

[Image: scan0022.jpg]

Sealed pack out of a blaster (Target, I think). Has Green on the back, not sure if there is a third card or just the two.

Check my site for my spx needs list, or throw me an offer.

Open offer sent. Thanks.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

(06-29-2011, 06:03 PM)mecooncat Wrote: Open offer sent. Thanks.
I got it, let me validate that I have all. I will find something to trade you.