`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST..updated ALWAYS
(05-29-2011, 07:50 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Ok I know my opinion doesn't mean anything but I would second RS20 I've done a couple trades and bought a few from him and it's always quick and easy. Great member
thank you for that. I try to be as quick as i can with trade. (I know I want my cards in hand as bad as Y'all do, LOL.) Anyway I recommended lpearce7 great comm and quick ship, great trader.
Wants Drew Brees everything
Second colliction Gabbert and all 2011 quarterbacks
[Image: ridley_brees.jpg]
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/rshcard86/
my site
http://rshcard86.weebly.com/

(05-29-2011, 07:50 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Ok I know my opinion doesn't mean anything but I would second RS20 I've done a couple trades and bought a few from him and it's always quick and easy. Great member
B.S...EVERYONES opinion matters here brother..some dont like me so i'm sure my list is null and void to them.. but yours might be good for them.
you know?
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

first off, thank you so much for the "kudos" it means alot to both myself and jr Smile

secondly I'd like to add a few not on the list that we have had some great trading experiences with, if I double up please forgive me Wink

jheringa09
packerbackerdd
gopwarrior
megatronford
the shadow
mecooncat
jboedicker
sconnienation3
and chibearsboy Wink

there is just so many, so if we have "forgotten" to add you to or list please forgive us Sad

thanks again Smile
pbean

i nominate ceocards great trader
[Image: jsonnentagbannercopy.jpg]

Morgan Burnett Super Collector
Total cards not 1/1 83/121
Total 1/1 cards 3/36

Why am I not on there? Sad jk lol. I'm workin on it! Chibearsboy is at the top of my list! Made my first trade here one to remember with a PC freebie that was worth more than our trade! Thanks again man!!!

......)0:
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

fbqueen. oh and ummm... me. =)
mooncricket, don't forget him. He's been away since around december, but he's still lurking around here. We talk often, he'll be back on to trade again soon.

I nominate you, chibearsboy. I have delt with you before & you are an awesome dude!! I however, am honored to see my name on the list! Its nice to be recognized as a trustworthy person among the masses.
I hope we can add some more great members to the list!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

guess i better get my butt trading more so i can be on this list.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

A Great list of people on this thread. Have only traded with a few of them due to lack of trade bait.
But I would like to see Rogues name added to the list. Great at communication and has hooked up to many banners to count.
And thanks Deuce, I would have said you but obviously your name was top of the list!