`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do: Shane Carwin redemption UPDATE: received replacement how is it?

RE: What would you do: Shane Carwin redemption
Most of my Knockout stuff was in kinda poor condition, but I just got an email from Topps that they were issueing me a replacement today...should be here in about 2-4 weeks (how does it take 2-4 weeks for me to get a card in the mail Tongue ) lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I got the same message today for my Shane Carwin auto relic and my Anderson Silva base auto.

Those emails are automatically generated after a card has not been redeemed for 15 weeks. Topps is actually not happy with the automatic email and they will probably be stopped somewhere in the future. I think that they are aiming to where they will only contact you when it is confirmed that the card in question is for sure not going to be made. Too many emails and phone calls from confused collectors trying to find out if their card is being made or not.

My initial email was an automatically generated one, but the one I got about it being 2-4 weeks was from a human being

It's just plain stupid that anybody can get Carwins autograph through the mail in under a month yet topps can't get it together to get stuff signed in 3 times that

amen to that steezy95

And why in gods name would you produce a whole new set and include redemptions for the same guys again? If you can't get them for the previous set maybe you shouldn't be idiots and you should just leave them out. It also annoys me how there are tons of fighters and they went ahead and produced auto relics of guys they just did auto relics for. It's not hard to use all new subjects. So now I'm buying guys I already have from the last set all over again. They could have just used all new guys and tried to protect secondary market value. The line up for title shot is actually better than the knock out one. How does that work? Hey fellas here's our super premium set with lots of sub par guys but don't worry, our retail product will pack lots. WTH?

My problem with knockouts was I kept getting the same 3-4 guys as pulls. I busted a case and 2 more boxes, I got like 3 Rich Franklin autos (from various sets), 2 Frank Mirs, etc. I just want diversity.

Also, from that entire break I hit 6 Premium Pieces, 1 Premium Pieces autos, BUT I did not hit a single regular fighter worn relic card.....is that normal? lol

ALRIGHT GUYS....the package came from Topps today...how did I do...
2009 Topps UFC Pat Miletich auto
...IDK...how do you guys think I did?

(06-16-2011, 04:33 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: ALRIGHT GUYS....the package came from Topps today...how did I do...
2009 Topps UFC Pat Miletich auto
...IDK...how do you guys think I did?
Ok I now most people will see you didnt do well. I think its fair. Its not great but after his deadly loss which i predicted the auto values are equal. i just checked and its about right.

Now how about our pending trade? I have been waiting! Smile
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1