`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 1/27/12)
(02-08-2012, 10:18 AM)ceocards Wrote:

I can work on it, but it will probably have to wait until after tax season

NP, it was just a suggestion. I know this is the busiest time of year for you!
What happened to 'jk amsterdam'? Our new MOD is rarely even on any of the forums I visit. How can the NFL and MLB boards continue without you AND floydtown if he isn't going to pick up some slack? This isn't meant to be 'bad-mouthing' him AT ALL. I just wonder why he was added when he doesn't spend enough time on the 2 boards that are missing their MODs right now.
Also, I agree that 'Mrmagnum75' should be banned for good. He has way too many re-occuring issues to remain a member in any capacity. Even the MSF tag doesn't stop him from returning to this list every couple of months.

my cousin needs to be added to the mrmagnum75 owes list................ Falcons2Fan

Can I be removed from the MSF list and have the tag removed. Ive made good with those I owed and have had nothing but great trades since coming back.....Please and Thank you.
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

Is there a place to post about people who you've agreed to trade with, they were supposed to send first, but they never sent the cards. I've accepted trades with 2 people lately who were new and agreed to send first, but never sent the cards. I'm guessing if I wouldn't have made them send first, I would have lost my cards. I know I didn't lose any cards, but I could have. I don't want to post here if I shouldn't, but I'm just curious to see if this should be posted.

Opinions?
[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/

(02-16-2012, 09:26 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote: Is there a place to post about people who you've agreed to trade with, they were supposed to send first, but they never sent the cards. I've accepted trades with 2 people lately who were new and agreed to send first, but never sent the cards. I'm guessing if I wouldn't have made them send first, I would have lost my cards. I know I didn't lose any cards, but I could have. I don't want to post here if I shouldn't, but I'm just curious to see if this should be posted.

Opinions?
If it has been more than 2-3 weeks since they said they would ship AND they aren't responding to PM's, definitely post their names here. Even though you aren't out anything yet, others may be out of cards already b/c they were also newbies (or MSF's) and expected cards to be shipped at the same time they sent out their cards.

(02-14-2012, 03:47 PM)ferrisnoles24 Wrote: my cousin needs to be added to the mrmagnum75 owes list................ Falcons2Fan
not going to happen, the trade was done outside of the trade tools, your own fault for not following the rules and also you are banned so there is no way for you to have even agreed to any trades with members here.

It was a trade, cards for coins, and coins are not listed or priced in organize.

Secondly you still have a bad trade here to take care of, as well as some on the other trade site that need to be taken care of.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

bgillet86 is good... thanks for making it work!

collectoldcommonguys accepted a trade on 10/7/2011 in which he was going to send first. The trade was around $75 in cards. He never sent, replied to PM's, or trade comments. He visited the forum many times after accepting, but I never heard anything from him.

colesmith accepted a trade on 1/21/2012 in which he was going to send first. The trade was around $25 in cards. He stated he was shipping on the 22nd. He never sent, replied to PM's, or trade comments. He has visited the forum many times after accepting, but I never heard anything from him.

I wasn't out any cards on either of these trades because both were supposed to send first. I think it's still good to get these names out there so people know in the future to make sure that such traders must send first.

I finally had to mark collectoldcommonguys trade as shipped and received because that is the only way to remove it from the trade screen. I guess I will eventually have to do the same with the colesmith trade. It would be great if Beckett would include a way to remove trades such as these without having to mark them as shipped/received, to get them off of the main trade screen.

(02-18-2012, 01:19 AM)gamblersheaven Wrote: collectoldcommonguys accepted a trade on 10/7/2011 in which he was going to send first. The trade was around $75 in cards. He never sent, replied to PM's, or trade comments. He visited the forum many times after accepting, but I never heard anything from him.

colesmith accepted a trade on 1/21/2012 in which he was going to send first. The trade was around $25 in cards. He stated he was shipping on the 22nd. He never sent, replied to PM's, or trade comments. He has visited the forum many times after accepting, but I never heard anything from him.

I wasn't out any cards on either of these trades because both were supposed to send first. I think it's still good to get these names out there so people know in the future to make sure that such traders must send first.

I finally had to mark collectoldcommonguys trade as shipped and received because that is the only way to remove it from the trade screen. I guess I will eventually have to do the same with the colesmith trade. It would be great if Beckett would include a way to remove trades such as these without having to mark them as shipped/received, to get them off of the main trade screen.
Please make sure you leave the appropriate feedback and notations on how bad these trades went, please.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I was told by a moderator that if I left a negative, there's nothing stopping them in doing a retaliatory negative. That's why I haven't left feedback.