`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Anyone have any NEW Eric Berry autos, patches, or game used?? Looking to build my PC

RE: Anyone have any NEW Eric Berry autos, patches, or game used?? Looking to build my PC
to the top!

RE: Anyone have any NEW Eric Berry autos, patches, or game used?? Looking to build my PC
Bump.

Again... wanting any autos and game used I don't have. There is a bunch I don't have so don't hold out.

Bump.

i still have those berry's if your willing to cough up the Thurman

Possibly. I'm gonna look through your stuff again.

(03-25-2011, 07:46 PM)xarchmadanx Wrote: i still have those berry's if your willing to cough up the Thurman

Hey.... When might you get that Gridiron Berry auto in? That would be nasty to get!!!

(03-28-2011, 11:42 PM)flcardinals29528 Wrote: Hey.... When might you get that Gridiron Berry auto in? That would be nasty to get!!!
Ask Panini.

See the Ellard in my for trade bucket? It was actually redeemed over a month ago via their website.

10 copies... 3 have already hit the bay I have seen 1 at a show in person.
WTF happened to mine?

(03-29-2011, 11:03 AM)xarchmadanx Wrote: Ask Panini.

See the Ellard in my for trade bucket? It was actually redeemed over a month ago via their website.

10 copies... 3 have already hit the bay I have seen 1 at a show in person.
WTF happened to mine?
That really doesn't make sense. You should have gotten yours around the same time everyone else got theirs. Hopefully you'll get that soon too.
When you get the Berry in let me know. If the signature is nice looking and you want to trade it then we'll have a deal for the Thurman!

(03-29-2011, 10:05 PM)flcardinals29528 Wrote: That really doesn't make sense. You should have gotten yours around the same time everyone else got theirs. Hopefully you'll get that soon too.
When you get the Berry in let me know. If the signature is nice looking and you want to trade it then we'll have a deal for the Thurman!
I also have this incoming

2010 Rookies and Stars Rookie Patch Autographs Blue Team Logo #272 Eric Berry /25