`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~
(03-23-2011, 02:14 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I'd love to show 'em around here...but...I don't know if they wanna see hills and tumbleweed. Tongue
That's what they saw here....until I took them out of town for a Niner game.
Great pics floydtown. It looks like you showed them a great time.

Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

This is my first time reading through this thread. As cool as it is, it makes me sad the that peice of cardboard/fabric has more of a life and has seen more of the country/world than I have Sad

What ever happened to Charlie Scheen's card?
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Frank & Roger need to come here so that I can get a picture of them at the Peace Arch (Canadian/American crossing)!!
I'm interested in all kicker/punter, Jake Locker, Arian Foster, Michael Hoomanawanui, Greg Carimi and Alex Bannister cards.

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z98/smackme_98/

(04-11-2011, 03:47 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: What happened to more pics, Manny? Can't wait to see them.
Yeah, more pics of Yuma, AZ! Well, okay, maybe not that much to get excited about down there... Sad

But hope the Boys got to fly around a little!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(04-11-2011, 04:33 PM)samiamryan Wrote: This is my first time reading through this thread. As cool as it is, it makes me sad the that peice of cardboard/fabric has more of a life and has seen more of the country/world than I have Sad

What ever happened to Charlie Scheen's card?
I tried to track down Charlie and he got lost between firemanaj (I think thats his username) & whoever he sent it too.
Thats why Ive been keeping tabs on F&R.
I think Manny might be busy with military stuff....?
And I hear ya on the sad part. Being in OH I dont get much further than MI-IN-KY-PA.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I have the best card to start with if Frank and Roger end up missing. A card with a peice of a used t-shirt worn by non other than Mr. Short Curcuit himself, Steve Guttenburg!!

Photoshop is under maintence, otherwise Id show you that gem.
Banner By jbel4331

(04-11-2011, 08:34 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I have the best card to start with if Frank and Roger end up missing. A card with a peice of a used t-shirt worn by non other than Mr. Short Curcuit himself, Steve Guttenburg!!

Photoshop is under maintence, otherwise Id show you that gem.
Dude, I love that movie!! LOL
This it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEVE-GUTTENBERG-200...5adeaf4220
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Oddly, no. Mine is by Donruss Celebraty Cuts with not one, but TWO peices of t-shirt. How many freaking Steve Guttenburg t-shirt cards are there?
Banner By jbel4331

hahaha, everyone! Big Grin
I loved Short Circuit also.
Well, I didn't get Manny to reply yet, but at least the thread is active again.

I will be taking F&R to our annual avionics mess night on Friday…. And then its off to the next location… so please PM me if you would like to have them next..
I apologize for the delay, I have been really busy…. Ever since I got F&R I’ve been working non-stop everyday, but I expected it …. Welcome to Yuma F&R

Photobucket

Their first weekend here I was in charge of parking for the annual air show… this was our view
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the following Saturday stuck at work..

Photobucket

And here was this past weekend. After work I took my family to a local car show…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will be taking F&R to our annual avionics mess night on Friday…. And then its off to the next location… so please PM me if you would like to have them next..
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector