Beckett Message Boards
Collector Directory in Beckett Sports Card Monthly? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Collectibles (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Collector Directory in Beckett Sports Card Monthly? (/thread-997048.html)

Collector Directory in Beckett Sports Card Monthly? - tracy hackler - 02-17-2010 11:45 AM

Greetings, all. In an effort to foster the trading spirit, we're toyingwith the idea of including something akin to a collector directory incoming issues of Beckett Sports Card Monthly.&nbsp; <br />
<br />
If you're interested in being included, all we really need is the following information:<br />
<br />
* Who You Collect<br />
* Beckett user name<br />
* A mug shot of you or a favorite card image<br />
<br />
That's it. <br />
<br />
Now as always, your feedback is appreciated.

Collector Directory in Beckett Sports Card Monthly? - hilfiger1975 - 01-26-2011 11:07 AM

Sorry to ask a off the subject comment, but since you guys don't sell the graded <br />
Beckett book anymore what should i do to find the values of my graded cards by Beckett now?<br />

RE: Collector Directory in Beckett Sports Card Monthly? - thelegendjerryrice - 04-07-2011 07:58 AM

Kinda surp. this thread has not got more attention than it has....

RE: Collector Directory in Beckett Sports Card Monthly? - bounty37h - 07-05-2011 10:03 AM

I collect mainly Baseball (Reds, USA mainly), and anything UNC Tar Heels related.