Beckett Message Boards
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here... (/thread-980765.html)

BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here... - spitjean - 08-27-2010

Jason Heyward and Tommy Hanson

BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here... - redlinekustoms - 08-28-2010

I collect ONLY Justin Morneau. Around 20 1/1 cards, I have no idea how many autos/memorabilia I have. <br />

BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here... - kgnoza - 08-29-2010

I collect mainly Don Mattingly and I have, Autos: 18&nbsp; Auto/GU: 10&nbsp; GU: 127&nbsp; #/d:&nbsp;106&nbsp; Graded: 1 Base:&nbsp; still working on.&nbsp; I also have All Beckett magazines with Mattingly on it, a framed autoed jersey, autographed batting helmet and baseball. <br />
As for my secondary players I collect Autos, GU, and #d cards of Jeter and Teixeira.<br />

BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here... - joshuaroundtree - 09-01-2010

Jefry Marte (over 30 Bowman Chrome Autos already) and Carlos Pena (only missing a few key cards for every non 1/1 issue) for me, thanks.<br />

BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here... - msauerbrei - 09-03-2010

I'm collecting Jake Odorizzi. Looking for some more Razor cards.<br />

BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here... - yankees always win - 09-04-2010

Any Sammy Sosa collectors PM me. <br />
<br />
By the way, always looking to trade for your Pujols, Jeter &amp; Griffey Auto's, &amp; Sick Patches. Thanks

BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here... - jbaker0815 - 09-09-2010

I pretty much collect anything that has to do with the Red Sox, any year or any players. <br />

BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here... - yfz450me - 09-09-2010

Hello, maybe you can help me out. I have twa cards i believe are vary rare and dont know too much about them. Could you please give me an email address wherei can send you a picture? You seem to know your stuff. Thank you.<br />
The cardws are UD PREMIER FOURSOME its a jersey of Ken griffey jr,Johnny Bench,Joe Morgan,And Tony Perez. The card are a run of 4. And i have cards 3/4 and 4/4. thank you<br />
<br />
Shawn<br />
<br />
<a href="mailto:pokerkingtexas@yahoo.com">pokerkingtexas@yahoo.com</a>

BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here... - bleedinggreen87 - 09-10-2010

I have been very casually collecting Rick Ankiel items over the past few years and I am looking to increase my collection.<br />
<br />
I have 5 autos, 1 game used and 10 base/inserts, along with one pretty cool figurine I picked up about 2 years ago. <br />
<br />
I missed collecting him when he was a rookie and really only started since he came back up to the majors again.

BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here... - jimgratner - 09-10-2010

I was about to weigh in with my Pete Rose collection, but I'm only around 200 cards and really nothing else (except my father-in-law's framed front page from #4,192 I've got my eye on). No rookie, always wanted one. Favorites are #N 1986 Topps Box Bottom and the '85 Donruss in the Expos uniform.$0$0$0$0I've got a small number of Roger Clemens, Kirby Puckett (3 TTM autos), lot of Nolan Ryan (No hitter #7 was on my birthday, 3rd son will be named Nolan) but mostly from the Pacific set, and one TTM auto pic.$0$0$0$0$0Last notable is Wade Boggs, got his Topps RC in the first pack of cards I ever bought and still have it.$0$0$0$0$0I have a few and would like to add to my collections of Jim Abbott, Mike Sweeney, and Mike Piazza.$0