Beckett Message Boards
My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans**Updated 12 June 2015** - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans**Updated 12 June 2015** (/thread-872420.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans - dspainjr - 12-18-2009

18 Dec Mail Day<br />
<br />
[Image: 18DecMailday.jpg]<br />
<br />
41/50<br />
<br />
Thanks for looking<br />

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans - jake2009 - 12-18-2009

Earlier this week, there was a Topps Unique Helton patch that had the "ock" from the word "Rockies" in the patch.&nbsp; It was awesome.&nbsp; I was deciding to bid on that or a Miguel Tejada that had a nice patch in it.&nbsp; I thought to myself, "I don't want to compete with that DSpain guy."&nbsp; Hopefully, you got the Helton or get one like it because it was really nice. &nbsp;&nbsp; <br />

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans - dspainjr - 12-18-2009

Man thanks for doing that...but I didn't even bid on it. I have won some other stuff though. Do you collect Helton too?<br />
<br />
Jake2009 Wrote:Earlier this week, there was a Topps Unique Helton patch that had the "ock" from the word "Rockies" in the patch.&nbsp; It was awesome.&nbsp; I was deciding to bid on that or a Miguel Tejada that had a nice patch in it.&nbsp; I thought to myself, "I don't want to compete with that DSpain guy."&nbsp; Hopefully, you got the Helton or get one like it because it was really nice. &nbsp;&nbsp; <br />
<br />

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans - jake2009 - 12-18-2009

I don't really have any rhyme or reason to my collection.&nbsp; Sometimes I go for rookie cards.&nbsp; Sometimes autos.&nbsp; Sometimes I build sets. Other times I load up on Phillies and Eagles.&nbsp; I try to collect a bit of everything.&nbsp; But, I was really looking forward to Topps Unique.&nbsp; And I have seen some really nice patches.&nbsp; The Helton was probably the best one I saw.&nbsp; But, I've been trying to snipe some things with one bid or none lately because I'm putting my money elsewhere this holiday season.&nbsp; The Helton did not meet that criteria.&nbsp; The Tejada did.<br />

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans - dspainjr - 12-23-2009

22 Dec Mail Day<br />
<br />
[Image: 21DecMailDay.jpg]<br />
<br />
Thanks for looking

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans - dspainjr - 12-23-2009

Bump after edit<br />

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans - rockies17 - 12-23-2009

DSpainJr Wrote:22 Dec Mail Day<br />
<br />
[Image: 21DecMailDay.jpg]<br />
<br />
Thanks for looking
<br />
That is one awesome card! Some guy on here had a Unique patch FT, did you see it?

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans - eenrique25 - 12-23-2009

Awesome collection, BTW I have a couple Helton's GU for trade Ill send you an open offer<br />

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans - dspainjr - 12-28-2009

28 Dec Mailday<br />
<br />
[Image: 28DecMailday.jpg]<br />
<br />
Thanks for looking!

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans - dspainjr - 12-31-2009

Last mailday of the year<br />
[Image: 31DecMailDay.jpg]<br />
Thank you:<br />
ringers1993<br />
gfnodak