Beckett Message Boards
Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor (/thread-811988.html)

Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor - gkulm - 08-19-2010 11:40 AM

In your opinion will Stephen Strasburg be a red hot rookie redemption?<br />

Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor - johnforro - 08-19-2010 02:14 PM

i have a 2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Team Tamdems card of Kazuhiro Sasaki and Ichiro that has 2 peieces of ondeck circle on the card. do you have any idea how rare this card is?

Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor - MavTN7 - 08-23-2010 03:32 PM

Chris,<br />
<br />
I have a few cards that I can't find any further info on and was wondering if you might be able to help. <br />
<br />
The first is a 1992 Nashville Sounds Trevor Hoffman card. It looks to be from a team produced set that was sponsored by Planters Bullpen Chew. The second card is a 1991 Star Company Michael Jordan #5. One thousand of these promo sets were produced. Finally, there is a 1988 Donruss Stan Musial puzzle. It's not the puzzle card that was a part of the set, but an actual card sized puzzle. <br />
<br />
Any info on any of these? Any help is greatly appreciated.<br />
<br />
Thanks!

Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor - jhyde77 - 08-24-2010 01:44 PM

I heard a rumor that there are plans for Beckett Sports Card Monthly to replace Beckett Baseball. Is there any truth to that?<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
<br />
Jeremy<br />

Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor - animie67 - 08-24-2010 06:27 PM

Help finding a card. I have a 2005 origins baseball autographed Bobby Crosby card and I can not find it in the system. Any suggestions/ideas???

Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor - edverrilla - 08-25-2010 10:19 AM

i am from pittsburgh, and ryan's the man, although he is no longer our starting catcher Sad. I have a gold card of his that they say is worth 2.00, but I don't care about the value, it doumit and he's a bucco, and no matter how bad, you gots to stay with your team, even thought it's been 18 years!<br />
<br />
my question is this, why are there no prices for complete sets that have SP's. Can't you just add them up? <br />
<br />
also why don't some of the 2010 topps patch cards have pricing? <br />

Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor - joeydeli - 08-25-2010 07:35 PM

have lots of baseball cards looking to sell<br />

Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor - ciaron - 08-26-2010 03:03 PM

i have a question that maybe you can help me with.<br />
i recently got a 2004 fleer inscribed award winners jersey card of albert pujols.<br />
the card is the blue jersey card i believe but there is no serial # on the card anywhere. i am just wondering if the card is an error or if all the pujols blue jersey cards are like this. if you can help me this would be greatly appreciated.<br />
<br />

Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor - chrisolds - 08-27-2010 08:57 PM

jhyde77 Wrote:I heard a rumor that there are plans for Beckett SportsCard Monthly to replace Beckett Baseball. Is there any truth to that?<br />
<br />
Thanks, Jeremy<br />
<br />
<br />
That'd be news to me -- and plenty of others here at HQ. <br />
In fact, you'll probably be seeing &lt;i&gt;more&lt;/i&gt; of our print products in 2011.<br />
I'll &lt;i&gt;try&lt;/i&gt; to get to some of the other questions this weekend... <br />

Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor - scott607 - 08-28-2010 08:19 PM

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHEN WE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT THE REST OF THE 2010 RED HOT ROOKIE REDEMPTION PLAYERS?