Beckett Message Boards
who collects.... - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: who collects.... (/thread-761865.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

who collects.... - jbmmadman - 11-19-2009

Drew Doughty here, and maybe some Kopitar, my primary focus used to be Kopitar, but I switched to Doughty last year.<br />

who collects.... - pensrock87 - 11-19-2009

Sidney Crosby mainly (over 500 so far), and just started to collect Mike Santorelli of Nashville.<br />
Great topic for trades,etc.!

who collects.... - hamashala - 11-22-2009

if anyone likes wendel clark i have a 1/1 artifacts jersey auto

who collects.... - adrianlloyd - 11-23-2009

collector from the UK here....<br />
<br />
Alexander Mogilny<br />
Jeremy Williams<br />
Raitis Ivanans<br />
07-08 Fleer Hot Prospects<br />

who collects.... - yamaha R1 - 11-28-2009

jamie mcginn

who collects.... - p8030103 - 12-01-2009

I collect anything Steve Yzerman

who collects.... - thegretzkycollector - 12-06-2009

Jordan Staal

who collects.... - johlweiler - 12-19-2009

have an 05 SPA Lundqvist/Weeks dual auto - will get back from Beckett's grading in about a week or so... in hockey i am looking for - Parise / Crosby / Ovechkin.... Football - Eli / other Giants....<br />

who collects.... - Bear77 - 12-20-2009

Hi, My name is Marc Mclellan and I am trying to get back into trading for myself and my ten year old nephew.&nbsp; I go by the id of Bear77 and have not been on the site for some time (I joined in "98").&nbsp; I noticed a lot has changed.,&nbsp; and saw your post and all the responses.&nbsp; I have cards from the early nineties up to 07-08.&nbsp; I keep my cards by alphabetic order and this drives some collectors crazy.&nbsp; It was the only way back in the day.&nbsp; The reason I stopped trading was that my nephew made five trades, some high end, and got ripped off on all of them (he lost a Joe Thornton auto numbered to 16 and some other decent cards).&nbsp; From what I see it is still a bit chaotic but I would like to get cards into collector's hands.&nbsp; I have common inserts, autographs,&nbsp;&nbsp; gu'd, etc.&nbsp; As well as Parkhurst update, emerald ice parallels, even a redemption insert from leaf limited (97 I think) with Lindros and Lemieux on it.&nbsp; It is unredeemed..&nbsp; I have a Lemieux&nbsp; packet from the first release of Leaf hockey with Lemieux on the pocket binder with some Leaf info and a picture of him at the press release-just the kind of odd ball stuff around. &nbsp;&nbsp; I am unsure if this post is inappropriate but I need a little guidance and some patience from the moderators as I knock the rust off and get back in to trading..&nbsp; If it is ok to leave my e-mail address in a follow up post I can send lists to people of the players I have to trade.&nbsp; I do not sell, period-this is a trade hobby.&nbsp; I have had probably dozens of trades with Gerry LeDoux (the best trader out there in my opinion, no offense to others), so I have a reference if needed.&nbsp; If I get a green light i would like to work my way down the responses and send folks my lists.&nbsp; I know they have a specific format to do this but I have a ten year old with me and making sure he sends his/my cards out is the first habit I want him to get into..&nbsp; I would start with the original post and go down the responses.&nbsp; I will check back in the next few days and see if this is appropriate.&nbsp; Again, any guidance and feedback is greatly appreciated.&nbsp; I would only ask that critique be kept focused and without profanity.&nbsp; I collect Ray Bourque and my nephew is a Thomas fan&nbsp; (his first name is Thomas and while watching his first game he thought it was great every time they mentioned Tim Thomas.&nbsp; Thank you for your time and patience and hope to be trading soon.&nbsp;&nbsp; Marc&nbsp; ps&nbsp; Lucic,&nbsp; M. Savard, Chara, Thomas autos a priority.<br />

who collects.... - slufan83 - 12-22-2009

I'm looking for Blues game used and auto cards as well as TJ Oshie.<br />