Beckett Message Boards
ULTIMATE GAINES ADAMS COLLECTION PLEASE LOOK PICS! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: ULTIMATE GAINES ADAMS COLLECTION PLEASE LOOK PICS! (/thread-526571.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

ULTIMATE GAINES ADAMS COLLECTION PLEASE LOOK PICS! - krobinson98 - 03-05-2009 11:39 PM

This is one of the reasons I come to these message boards.&nbsp; To look at some of the most spectacular collections out their.&nbsp; I can spend hours looking at these amazing collections.&nbsp; Doesn't matter the player.&nbsp; Jaderock same thing.&nbsp; Keep up the good work and keep on sharing!!!!!<br />

ULTIMATE GAINES ADAMS COLLECTION PLEASE LOOK PICS! - ricky williams 34 - 03-06-2009 09:31 PM

krobinson98 Wrote:This is one of the reasons I come to these message boards.&nbsp; To look at some of the most spectacular collections out their.&nbsp; I can spend hours looking at these amazing collections.&nbsp; Doesn't matter the player.&nbsp; Jaderock same thing.&nbsp; Keep up the good work and keep on sharing!!!!!<br />
<br />
<br />
I agree completely!! Keep putting the pictures up there. It's refreshing to see people collecting a single player and sticking with the collection. Love what I've seen so far and I can't wait to see more!! There are some sick patches hiding in these scans!! <br />

ULTIMATE GAINES ADAMS COLLECTION PLEASE LOOK PICS! - alstott9adams - 03-07-2009 08:45 AM

Thank you guys I do it for the feedback like you ricky &amp;krobinsion &amp; my good buddy palmerfan<br />

ULTIMATE GAINES ADAMS COLLECTION PLEASE LOOK PICS! - ricky williams 34 - 03-07-2009 06:38 PM

Alstott9Adams Wrote:Thank you guys I do it for the feedback like you ricky &amp;krobinsion &amp; my good buddy palmerfan<br />
<br />
<br />
Right on! Besides, it great to see some of the newer, high end cards that don't include Ricky. I'm not sure, but I think it had something to do with his, um, shall we say 'hiatus'??, from the league!! Wink&nbsp; LOL<br />

ULTIMATE GAINES ADAMS COLLECTION PLEASE LOOK PICS! - alstott9adams - 03-09-2009 01:46 PM

[Image: IMG_0049.jpg]

ULTIMATE GAINES ADAMS COLLECTION PLEASE LOOK PICS! - nineof - 03-09-2009 01:57 PM

Now that is a great looking card! Great pickup, Alstott9Adams. Your collection has to be the top Gaines Adams collection out there.

ULTIMATE GAINES ADAMS COLLECTION PLEASE LOOK PICS! - ricky williams 34 - 03-09-2009 07:51 PM

That is a sweet Gridiron Gear!!&nbsp; I can't help myself, I just LOVE the gridiron gear!! As hopeless as it is, I've decided to make that my Ricky Williams master set. (he was in the 05 product, much to the chagrin of most collectors as he wasn't even playing at the time!) Keep puttin' them up there!!<br />

ULTIMATE GAINES ADAMS COLLECTION PLEASE LOOK PICS! - alstott9adams - 03-10-2009 05:33 AM

Gentleman thanks again and palmercfan I think it is. I just bought out a guys collection through a friend in tampa and pretty much it was me and him neck and neck the economy got him hard so in the next feew days I should be getting 400 more adams cards and i think this makes me # 1 now.<br />

ULTIMATE GAINES ADAMS COLLECTION PLEASE LOOK PICS! - alstott9adams - 03-10-2009 02:54 PM

[Image: IMG-5.jpg]

ULTIMATE GAINES ADAMS COLLECTION PLEASE LOOK PICS! - nineof - 03-10-2009 07:49 PM

Nice Gaines Adams pickups and another 400 on the way, wow!!! No way there's a better Gaines Adams collection out there. You must be really proud and stoked.