Beckett Message Boards
Broke 4 boxes 2020 Topps Gold Label - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+---- Thread: Broke 4 boxes 2020 Topps Gold Label (/thread-1618826.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Broke 4 boxes 2020 Topps Gold Label - kerryandbeth - 10-14-2020

[attachment=14785][attachment=14784][attachment=14783]

Nothing spectacular but I was going after Class 1 & 2 base cards anyway. The Black are not numbered.

Too bad Beckett won't let me load them.

RE: Broke 4 boxes 2020 Topps Gold Label - jaredhuizenga - 10-14-2020

I've got 4 Keplers incoming ... maybe they'll be here by the time they're added to OPG.

There really seems to be no rhyme or reason to how things get loaded into the system. Some are there before release, and others just sit and wait. I don't even care if stuff is "priced," I just want to be able to add it to my org so I don't buy multiples.

But 2019 Topps of the Class finally got added.

Project 2020 is at cards 289 and 290 today. Beckett only has up through 200.

Current Kepler cards I've got sitting and waiting to be loaded: 2020 Topps 3D, 2020 Prizm White Sparkle, Topps Now Road to Opening Day 2019, Topps Now Road to Opening Day Bonus 2019, Topps Now 2019 Postseason, Topps Now Road to Opening Day 2020, Topps Now Top 100 2020, 2020 Topps Proven Players, and a 2016 Diamond Kings National Exclusive /5 that I've long given up on.

RE: Broke 4 boxes 2020 Topps Gold Label - cjgiannini - 10-14-2020

kerryandbeth Wrote:Nothing spectacular but I was going after Class 1 & 2 base cards anyway.

Too bad Beckett won't let me load them.

Well thanks for sharing what you got with us, Kerry.

RE: Broke 4 boxes 2020 Topps Gold Label - rjcj2017 - 10-14-2020

cjgiannini Wrote:Well thanks for sharing what you got with us, Kerry.
That's OK, at least people are replying to his threads.

I've posted two box breaks (one baseball, one football) in the last two days, as well as a general baseball thread with a bunch of Arozarena cards I found in common boxes, and have a total of like four comments.

This place is like a mausoleum.

rjcj2017 Wrote:That's OK, at least people are replying to his threads.

I've posted two box breaks (one baseball, one football) in the last two days, as well as a general baseball thread with a bunch of Arozarena cards I found in common boxes, and have a total of like four comments.

This place is like a mausoleum.

I'm just razzing Kerry a bit 'cause I like to see PICS of what people get in their breaks.

I saw the pics in the Stadium Club thread you made. Those cards look really great. I don't know why I don't collect those cards (I mean, I do know; it's because I can't collect everything), but still, those are nice looking cards. I got a Sean Doolittle card for my PC and it's one of the coolest looking cards!

But I agree RJ, it would be great if people posted and responded more in the Box Break sub-forum.

RE: Broke 4 boxes 2020 Topps Gold Label - rjcj2017 - 10-14-2020

cjgiannini Wrote:I'm just razzing Kerry a bit 'cause I like to see PICS of what people get in their breaks.

I saw the pics in the Stadium Club thread you made. Those cards look really great. I don't know why I don't collect those cards (I mean, I do know; it's because I can't collect everything), but still, those are nice looking cards. I got a Sean Doolittle card for my PC and it's one of the coolest looking cards!
I don't normally collect this much baseball and hockey, but football and especially basketball are almost impossible to find around here.

RE: Broke 4 boxes 2020 Topps Gold Label - kerryandbeth - 10-14-2020

cjgiannini Wrote:Well thanks for sharing what you got with us, Kerry.
Guilty as charged!  I will get around to it.

Update: Photos added of the best. I also got Bichette, Alvarez, Robert and Lewis rookies.

RE: Broke 4 boxes 2020 Topps Gold Label - zeprock - 10-15-2020

Nice Canseco. I like the Schmidt, Betts and Ripken cards too. I also like that you can easily define which class is which this year.

RE: Broke 4 boxes 2020 Topps Gold Label - rjcj2017 - 10-15-2020

Nice stuff!

That Betts is an eBay 1/1 with the jersey number ... 50/50.

In all seriousness a Betts or Dodgers fan would probably pay decent $ for that.

Also, that Canseco auto would go majestically with the McGwire I recently picked up in a trade:

[Image: Mac.jpg]