Beckett Message Boards
Massive PC Milestone Hit - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Hockey (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Massive PC Milestone Hit (/thread-1605560.html)

Pages: 1 2

Massive PC Milestone Hit - powelldu - 01-03-2017

Hi Everyone Happy New Years. As many of you may know I have been mainly collecting Edmonton Oilers cards and have traded with probably most of you, anyways with my last trade received from Walt (Pens1fan) my collection hit 15,000 different Oilers cards (at least cards that are listed in Beckett, I know I have a bunch that aren't listed). I have all their base cards from the 70's & 80's except for Gretzky's Topps RC. All the base\SP's cards of the 90's and missing 22 from the 2000's only 5 under $12 and the rest are $30 and above. The last 7 years have been much more difficult with all the high draft picks and higher priced cards, however I pretty much have most of the ones priced $10 and below.

Here are the numbers:
15004 cards
1192 Memorabilia cards
737 Auto cards
2769 S\N cards
1124 Rookie Cards.
12 1/1 cards
194 cards S\N out of 25 or less

I also have 40 different Oiler SLU\McFarlane's etc... listed in Beckett not included above.

I want to send out a big Thank You to everyone I have traded with in the past and looking forward to the next trades with everyone.

Thanks for checking out my thread and please feel free to ask any questions about my collection. As always I'm open to trades for Oilers I don't have and try to accommodate most others as well as I also am a set collector.

Duane

RE: Massive PC Milestone Hit - dark crawler88 - 01-03-2017

Congrats on the huge Milestone.

RE: Massive PC Milestone Hit - slufan83 - 01-03-2017

Impressive collection! Keep up the good work man!

RE: Massive PC Milestone Hit - rayeates - 01-03-2017

That is a stellar mark, Duane! Congrats on the milestone, and I am very happy to have been able to help out a bit. Best wishes!

Randi

RE: Massive PC Milestone Hit - richardbitterman - 01-03-2017

Wow that's a huge collection of Oilers. Congrats!

RE: Massive PC Milestone Hit - greg2424 - 01-04-2017

I'm always picking up Oilers with your collection in mind Duane. You are my role model in the collecting community. Absolutely amazed at the size of your collection. I recognize the dedication and hard work it requires and importantly the joy of every new addition.

RE: Massive PC Milestone Hit - powelldu - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 06:14 AM)greg2424 Wrote: I'm always picking up Oilers with your collection in mind Duane. You are my role model in the collecting community. Absolutely amazed at the size of your collection. I recognize the dedication and hard work it requires and importantly the joy of every new addition.

Wow Thank You, it definitely is hard work but very rewarding even when you find that $2 card from the early 90's that no one brings to the shows anymore. At least I don't have to go back as far as you for collecting only to 72\73 LOL.

RE: Massive PC Milestone Hit - snobles - 01-05-2017

That is amazing Duane congrats! Glad I was recently able to add some more to that.

Keep up the amazing collection, it is something to strive for.

RE: Massive PC Milestone Hit - tomeseip - 01-07-2017

way to go

RE: Massive PC Milestone Hit - mswatson - 01-07-2017

Awesome, congrats!!! I've enjoyed our trades in the past- thanks - and you know I get (and list) lots of base, so feel free to propose another trade anytime!