Beckett Message Boards
FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE PREMIUM PATCH AUTO #36/49 SWOOSH PLEASE READ. - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE PREMIUM PATCH AUTO #36/49 SWOOSH PLEASE READ. (/thread-1573479.html)

Pages: 1 2

FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE PREMIUM PATCH AUTO #36/49 SWOOSH PLEASE READ. - A-train91 - 04-21-2015

Hi please be aware of the card and the seller notapawnshop2014. He/she bought a one color brady immaculate premium patch /49 #36/49 about a week and a half later i bought a Brady immaculate premium patches /49 the seller left specific serial number out of description and picture, when i got it i realized it was also 36/49 that had a plain white patch only a a week or two earlier, i got refund and he/she denied it. They lied they did it snd i have the proof please spread the word and please see attached pics, any additional questions please contact me.

RE: FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE SWOOSH PLEASE READ. - soccerscrub - 04-21-2015

It's just so awesome that people choose to ruin perfectly good cards... I can't believe the shenanigans!

RE: FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE SWOOSH PLEASE READ. - A-train91 - 04-21-2015

Yes and ebay is siding with him hes trying to get my account suspended for calling him out.

RE: FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE PREMIUM PATCH AUTO #36/49 SWOOSH PLEASE READ. - butterworth1326 - 04-21-2015

That sucks but I like how they have decent patches on hand and can quickly mod a card and make it look good. Makes you wonder...

That's pretty good evidence. I don't understand why they'd side with him

RE: FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE PREMIUM PATCH AUTO #36/49 SWOOSH PLEASE READ. - joncarrie2006 - 04-21-2015

Yea exactly. Did u call eBay or email?

RE: FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE PREMIUM PATCH AUTO #36/49 SWOOSH PLEASE READ. - A-train91 - 04-21-2015

Yeah i he actually gave my refund pretty easy but he obviously got pissed when i called him out idk why they would either but i keep getting emails about policy violations etc and i haven't messaged him since this morning however he just messaged me on his other account about it being funny when i get suspended. Yet ebay wouldn't acknowledge that the account was his.
Yeah i called this morning, josh cade is helping me out now and made some calls and they are supposedly sending it to fraud department

RE: FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE PREMIUM PATCH AUTO #36/49 SWOOSH PLEASE READ. - savagenate - 04-22-2015

That's messed up!

RE: FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE PREMIUM PATCH AUTO #36/49 SWOOSH PLEASE READ. - kstjst48 - 04-22-2015

I see both auctions that you are referring to. The one that you purchased and the one where it got purchased for $360 as a buy it now on March 31st. Did you try to contact the seller of the original card? jbwoods4444 is the user ID. Looks like he/she lives in Kentucky. If you can get that seller on your side, you may have more to work with.

By the way, the same card (with the white patch) originally got listed by a hobbyninja and sold for $342.78 back on March 8th after, what seems to be a failed transaction by the same seller back on February 21st.

RE: FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE PREMIUM PATCH AUTO #36/49 SWOOSH PLEASE READ. - A-train91 - 04-22-2015

Yes i did contact the original seller the picture listed up top shows that she bought it its a chick her names angela mcadoo and has another account under Cameron watts. I talked to ebay this morning and they are still protecting her suspended my account for putting a listing up warning people of the fake card and are supposedly investigating. I got my money back but i want this scammer shut down and ebay refuses because they said they wont suspend someone for 1 claim of fraud????!!!! They are a joke. They shut me down for warning everyone but this biotch tried running an 850$ (could've gotten more i accepted 1000$ on ebay and she wanted to go direct. I wonder why) and is still up n running.

RE: FAKE BRADY IMMACULATE PREMIUM PATCH AUTO #36/49 SWOOSH PLEASE READ. - kstjst48 - 04-22-2015

Have ebay reference auction numbers 321683919055 (ended on March 8th), 321675983938 (ended February 21st), and the auction that you suspect the seller obtained the card from, auction number 121595915823 which ended on March 31st. All three auctions are for the same card, serial#36/49.

You may end up losing though since there's no proof of the serial#36/49 actually being sent to you as you no longer have the card in hand and it's now back in the seller's possession. As you pointed out, the auction didn't have the serial number in the description nor the title. The only place that the serial number appears is on the picture, which is blurry enough where she may be able to deny that the card is actually serial#36/49.

What you should get her on is the message she sent you regarding completing the auction direct and not going through ebay. If that message was sent via ebay then it'll be easily forwarded to the ebay investigator. That's a violation to list it on ebay and then use the site to solicit sales directly. Here's the link to that rule:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html

I like to think of this one as the Al Capone rule...if you can't get a seller or buyer based upon the most egregious charge, get them on the most simple...the fact that they wanted to do the transaction off of ebay.