Beckett Message Boards
My Trout Stash - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: My Trout Stash (/thread-1563147.html)

Pages: 1 2

My Trout Stash - DrMitchJ - 07-22-2014

I knew I had a bunch of Trout RC but went through some boxes and this is what I found!

[Image: null_zps7f48da61.jpg]

Not too bad. I thought I had 9-10 of his base RC .... But found a few more!

[Image: null_zpsb36f8614.jpg]

I'm pretty happy, to say the least Smile
Who knows, if I keep looking, I might find some more

RE: My Trout Stash - aprirr - 07-22-2014

Wow, Doc! Those are great! Those Target Reds are super tough(and way undervalued in the OPG, in my opinion).

RE: My Trout Stash - flipsi - 07-22-2014

Wow, nice finds, congrats on the stash!

RE: My Trout Stash - Gtbrian23 - 07-22-2014

Awesome!!! Love it

RE: My Trout Stash - Phillies_Joe - 07-22-2014

Awesome DrM. Wishing I has some of those flaghip colored boarders still around...........

Now about that Rip card.........

RE: My Trout Stash - Odyssey - 07-22-2014

Thats like finding a mini gold mine right there. If you ever look to move some of those please let me know. Congrats there

RE: My Trout Stash - Gtbrian23 - 07-22-2014

I have never seen the blue and red borders.... Two more trouts to add to my list haha

RE: My Trout Stash - muz0 - 07-22-2014

oh wow lol no wonder why I don't have a trout RC..you have em all. nice!

RE: My Trout Stash - jaredhuizenga - 07-22-2014

Love that red. Have the blue myself, but never found any target blasters. Even called in some favors with the Excell rep and he couldn't even find them.

RE: My Trout Stash - DrMitchJ - 07-22-2014

(07-22-2014, 06:37 PM)aprirr Wrote: Wow, Doc! Those are great! Those Target Reds are super tough(and way undervalued in the OPG, in my opinion).

Thanks Aaron, I agree. I haven't seen too many Red Target Trouts. One of the benefits of NOT having a LCS and relying on retail ...exclusive red and blue parallel cards.
(07-22-2014, 07:11 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: Awesome!!! Love it

(07-22-2014, 06:51 PM)flipsi Wrote: Wow, nice finds, congrats on the stash!

Thanks, Flip!
Thanks, Brian!
I need to keep 'prospecting for gold' in my 2011 cards ... I might have a Gold bordered Trout in there ... I hope. Smile
(07-22-2014, 08:20 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: I have never seen the blue and red borders.... Two more trouts to add to my list haha
(07-22-2014, 07:48 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome DrM. Wishing I has some of those flaghip colored boarders still around...........
Now about that Rip card.........

Yeah, thanks for reminding me, Joe. I do need to do something about that card. Maybe my first Trout auto is hidden in that Rip card?
The Blue Walmart and Red Target parallel cards combined with my obsession of completing my manufactured patch cards, coupled with my need to find more code cards for the million card giveaway really had me sucking up every blaster I could find. Sorry to add to your want list, Brian, but they ARE cool looking cards!