Beckett Message Boards
Streaky has come to visit - A&G, Bowman, Prizm breaks - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Box Breaks (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+---- Thread: Streaky has come to visit - A&G, Bowman, Prizm breaks (/thread-1562684.html)

Pages: 1 2

Streaky has come to visit - A&G, Bowman, Prizm breaks - jaredhuizenga - 07-12-2014

He started slow - Tanaka, Mo Prizm, Taveras insert [Image: 20140712_183156_zpsmc5p8l8s.jpg][/URL]

Fully showed up in an Archives blaster - the HoJo is the gold /50.
[Image: 20140712_183657_zpsnau9dsuj.jpg][/URL]

And stuck around in a bigger way through an A&G blaster [Image: 20140712_185658_zps32mwtru7.jpg][/URL]

Stuck around today for another Prizm rack pack [Image: 20140712_184112_zpsbpkv2q1o.jpg][/URL]

Looked really bad on a Bowman rack pack ... Until this happened [Image: 20140712_184250_zpslzycsbtw.jpg][/URL]

And this ... /5 [Image: 20140712_184403_zpsgj3pu0nn.jpg][/URL]

Finished with another A&G blaster. No single big card, but a Tanaka, a few SPs and some nice minis [Image: 20140712_185201_zps3klzr54i.jpg][/URL]

RE: Streaky has come to visit - A&G, Bowman, Prizm breaks - Phillies_Joe - 07-12-2014

Nice stuff........may want to try and pry that Jackson away from you. Starting to lose my aversion to Panini, they are great looking cards, logo's or not. Thanks for sharing.

RE: Streaky has come to visit - A&G, Bowman, Prizm breaks - jaredhuizenga - 07-12-2014

That can probably happen. Panini did an awesome job on the Prizm this year. I barely notice the lack of logos anymore. Retail has been really kind lately.

RE: Streaky has come to visit - A&G, Bowman, Prizm breaks - DrMitchJ - 07-12-2014

Wow, streaky has been very good to you. Hope he sticks around for you. Lock the doors and bar the windows! You don't want him leaving too soon! Smile
Congrats, Jared! Great stuff!

RE: Streaky has come to visit - A&G, Bowman, Prizm breaks - jaredhuizenga - 07-12-2014

Thanks, Doc. The Puello might have to go on ebay given the sale price of the last one. Could land a lot of PC stuff for it.

RE: Streaky has come to visit - A&G, Bowman, Prizm breaks - DrMitchJ - 07-12-2014

Just curious .... Did the orange wave refractors come from a 3 pack hanger or a blaster ?
(07-12-2014, 09:05 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Thanks, Doc. The Puello might have to go on ebay given the sale price of the last one. Could land a lot of PC stuff for it.

Might as well! You've got nothing to lose.
BTW: nice to see you got a Killebrew A&G amongst all those Yankees Smile
(07-12-2014, 08:48 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Nice stuff........may want to try and pry that Jackson away from you. Starting to lose my aversion to Panini, they are great looking cards, logo's or not. Thanks for sharing.

The Prizms this year look great Joe! Like I mentioned before ... Logos, schmogos ... The way players change teams, who cares what Logo they have on!
The Camo and RW&B cards are really great and have decent BV so you usually break even on a 3-pack or a Blaster.

The oranges came out of a hanger pack. Nice return on a $10 buy. And, yeah, I was pretty happy to see that killer in there with everyone else.

RE: Streaky has come to visit - A&G, Bowman, Prizm breaks - rentzington - 07-12-2014

Awesome stuff, I hit some gold in a bowman hanger earlier in the year too hit a orange wave auto and my jaw hit when I saw the sale of the only one that sold....but any time I see a high sale price on eBay and post mine I end up with half that if I'm lucky.

If you're trading that Luke Jackson I could use it for my failed attempt at a Jackson rainbow

RE: Streaky has come to visit - A&G, Bowman, Prizm breaks - cspen - 07-12-2014

Is the Tanaka for trade?

(07-12-2014, 09:58 PM)cspen Wrote: Is the Tanaka for trade?

Prizm yes, A&G probably not as I'll likely build the set.