Beckett Message Boards
Hello my people.. Question for you - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Hello my people.. Question for you (/thread-1558610.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hello my people.. Question for you - raiderspawn - 04-17-2014

Recently I have been thinking about what would be my ultimate card to have. I know mine would be 1965 topps Fred biletnikoff RC ... What would be yours?

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this here I'm just really would like to know everyone's ultimate card.. Post pics if you already have it Smile

RE: Hello my people.. Question for you - sconnienation3 - 04-17-2014

2007 Exquisite Quad Cut Auto Alan Ameche/Elroy Hirsch/Otto Graham/Doak Walker /1

4 Legends, 2 huge PC guys (Ameche and Hirsch), it's a 1/1. Ameche has something like 8 TOTAL cut auto cards in existence.

RE: Hello my people.. Question for you - az_packers_fan - 04-17-2014

Mine would be an Aaron Rodgers / Brett Favre AUTO

RE: Hello my people.. Question for you - bojesphob - 04-17-2014

I've thought about this since you first posted it, and I can't think of a specific card that I want more than any others.... I guess maybe a Contenders Aaron Rodgers auto? Or maybe the RCs for Bart Starr and Paul Hornung. A Reggie White auto in a Packers uniform, maybe.

It's tough, for me at least, because I collect just about anything Packers related. I like the 1/1 Jordy Nelson Pylon prizm from last year as much as I like the 2005 Rodgers auto that I have!

RE: Hello my people.. Question for you - bigdehart64 - 04-17-2014

I got both of mine. 2001 Drew Brees contenders auto (plus a silver sample) & Allen&Ginters Drew Brees holding Baylon auto.

RE: Hello my people.. Question for you - ugameck - 04-17-2014

Already own mine - it would just be a PSA upgrade.
1948 Leaf Chuck Bednarik

RE: Hello my people.. Question for you - rjcj2017 - 04-17-2014

Wrong forum, but I would trade most of my collection for a 2009 Bowman Chrome Mike Trout auto.

It's the ultimate card of my main PC guy and I don't know if I'll ever get one.

RE: Hello my people.. Question for you - raidernation75 - 04-17-2014

Being a fellow Raider fan, I would have to say that the 1965 Topps Fred Biletnikoff RC is one of my favorite cards. I have been trying to get one for a while and I was finally able to pick up one:

[Image: fredbiletnikoffpsa7.jpg]

I would love to upgrade it someday.

I also collect Howie Long and Cliff Branch and any time a 1/1 of those players pop up I try and get them. Some times they are out of my price range though.

RE: Hello my people.. Question for you - raiderspawn - 04-18-2014

(04-17-2014, 08:09 PM)raidernation75 Wrote: Being a fellow Raider fan, I would have to say that the 1965 Topps Fred Biletnikoff RC is one of my favorite cards. I have been trying to get one for a while and I was finally able to pick up one:

[Image: fredbiletnikoffpsa7.jpg]

I would love to upgrade it someday.

I also collect Howie Long and Cliff Branch and any time a 1/1 of those players pop up I try and get them. Some times they are out of my price range though.

Wow man congrats... That's a beautiful card Smile

RE: Hello my people.. Question for you - Marinocollector - 04-18-2014

2006 Exquisite Rare Materials Dan Marino 1/1. I've at least seen pictures. I had it saved to my photobucket, but people thought it was mine, so I deleted it.