Beckett Message Boards
paul pierce rare cards? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Basketball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: paul pierce rare cards? (/thread-1550813.html)

Pages: 1 2

paul pierce rare cards? - bmadrigal - 12-10-2013

Can you guys name the most rarest paul pierce cards and the most valuable out there? Thanks

RE: paul pierce rare cards? - rybowski97 - 12-10-2013

not to be a wiseguy, but i would just type in paul pierce 1/1..that should give ya about all of them

RE: paul pierce rare cards? - bmadrigal - 12-10-2013

(12-10-2013, 12:33 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: not to be a wiseguy, but i would just type in paul pierce 1/1..that should give ya about all of them

I mean cards that are rare to find not necessarily his 1/1 cards. Like his spx spectrum nimbered /25. Can't seem to find it anywhere. If anybody has it send me a message.

RE: paul pierce rare cards? - TBarn291 - 12-10-2013

Good luck finding that one. I think Showley might have one but I doubt he will ever come off of it. Those are beautiful cards. Here are some other big ones from his RC year that are RARE.

Brilliance 24K #ed /24
SkyBox Rubies #ed /25
Flair Showcase Row 0 Legacy #ed /99
SkyBox Autographics Blue #ed /50

There are more of course but those are the Biggest ones off the top of my head, well those and of course the SPx Finite Spectrum you already mentioned.

RE: paul pierce rare cards? - SHowley2003 - 12-10-2013

The Flair Show are Masterpieces are his rarest from his rookie year. There some Stadium Club printing plates from 98-99 that are also 1/1, but I personally don't put much stick in those. His other super rare card from 98-99 is the E-X credentials now /9. In more modern cards he doesn't sign much at all so I'm sure there are also some SSP Exquisite patch autos, or other UD quad auto or quad patches that are rare as well. I generally focus my PC on RCs though.

And yes I have the SPx Spectrum /25, and no it's not going anywhere other than out to be graded.

Would you be able to share a photo of the card? I just have never seen one that's why. Thanks

(12-10-2013, 09:31 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: The Flair Show are Masterpieces are his rarest from his rookie year. There some Stadium Club printing plates from 98-99 that are also 1/1, but I personally don't put much stick in those. His other super rare card from 98-99 is the E-X credentials now /9. In more modern cards he doesn't sign much at all so I'm sure there are also some SSP Exquisite patch autos, or other UD quad auto or quad patches that are rare as well. I generally focus my PC on RCs though.

And yes I have the SPx Spectrum /25, and no it's not going anywhere other than out to be graded.

so there's nothing that we can work out for that spectrum /25?

RE: paul pierce rare cards? - rybowski97 - 12-10-2013

(12-10-2013, 12:45 AM)bmadrigal Wrote: I mean cards that are rare to find not necessarily his 1/1 cards. Like his spx spectrum nimbered /25. Can't seem to find it anywhere. If anybody has it send me a message.

skybox rubies, ex essential credentials, 98-99 topps auto

(12-10-2013, 07:00 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: skybox rubies, ex essential credentials, 98-99 topps auto

I have yet to see that skybox rubies card. I guess it is pretty rare. the credentials is not too rare and I have the Topps auto.

RE: paul pierce rare cards? - SHowley2003 - 12-10-2013

(12-10-2013, 03:57 PM)bmadrigal Wrote: Would you be able to share a photo of the card? I just have never seen one that's why. Thanks

The SPx is listed in this thread if you want to take a look. I don't have a scanner so all my images are done on an iPhone which is limits the quality.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1547109.html

(12-10-2013, 06:43 PM)bmadrigal Wrote: so there's nothing that we can work out for that spectrum /25?

No sorry, it is stashed away in my PC. I paid big bucks for it and it is a recent addition. I am working toward collecting as many of Pierce's RCs as I can get my hands on. I'm have almost all of the base up through /100. I am down to needed just the rarest of the rare.