Beckett Message Boards
OT: Who do you want your team to draft? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: OT: Who do you want your team to draft? (/thread-1533687.html)

Pages: 1 2

OT: Who do you want your team to draft? - foleylion08 - 04-18-2013

Simple enough, as the title says from a fan standpoint or a collector's standpoint, who do you want your team to draft? Or who do you want your college guy to get drafted by?

For me, I'd like the Patriots to draft a solid deep threat at WR. We haven't had a ton of luck with WRs in the draft in the Belichick era (see Chad Jackson, Taylor Price, Bethel Johnson, etc.). I'd like them to grab one of the Tennessee WRs if either is still there. I'd prefer Justin Hunter since he has more big game experience. But Cordarelle Patterson is electric. If both of them are gone, I'd be ok with Keenen Allen.

As for college guys, Dee Milliner to the Lions would be pretty cool, though a pairing of him and Joe Haden in Cleveland would be awesome.

Warmack to the Titans so CJ can be CJ2K again.
Eddie Lacy to the Packers would give them a great back like they haven't really had in recent years.
Fluker is a prototypical Giants lineman.

Sorry for the long post! Sportswriter in training so I tend to ramble.

RE: OT: Who do you want your team to draft? - jacobystealshome - 04-18-2013

id love to see denard go to the Pats, and have them use him like they did with another former college qb, edelman.

RE: OT: Who do you want your team to draft? - bakerman8419 - 04-18-2013

Dee Milliner

RE: OT: Who do you want your team to draft? - duch2izback - 04-18-2013

[Image: etbz.jpg]

RE: OT: Who do you want your team to draft? - foleylion08 - 04-18-2013

(04-18-2013, 10:05 PM)duch2izback Wrote: [Image: etbz.jpg]

Haha are LSU guys not allowed to leave Louisiana??

(04-18-2013, 09:13 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: id love to see denard go to the Pats, and have them use him like they did with another former college qb, edelman.

Denard would be an interesting choice. I didn't see too much from him at the Senior Bowl at WR that dazzled me, but since he has been practicing at that position more he's come around a bit. With their current receiving corps it would be slot receiver city haha. Imagine him and Leon Washington deep on kick returns!

RE: OT: Who do you want your team to draft? - uwash97 - 04-19-2013

I want Lacy. But I doubt Ted Thompson will take him even if he's there. I just don't think he values the RB position in the first round.

As for my boy Desmond Trufant, I don't care who he is drafted by - I just want to see him on the list of invitees for the Rookie Premiere! That's right - I said it. I want his event-worn crap!! HAHA!!

RE: OT: Who do you want your team to draft? - favre3mvp - 04-19-2013

Eddie Lacy or Ryan Swope.

but knowing the packers...

OL or DL...

RE: OT: Who do you want your team to draft? - foleylion08 - 04-19-2013

Yea knowing Belichick he'll either go OL or trade out of the first round. After using two last year he probably will.

RE: OT: Who do you want your team to draft? - gadsden86 - 04-19-2013

As a phins fan i want a CB in Rodes or Milner. A luxury pick would be Tyler Eifert.

RE: OT: Who do you want your team to draft? - superynaldo - 04-19-2013

(04-19-2013, 11:00 AM)gadsden86 Wrote: As a phins fan i want a CB in Rodes or Milner. A luxury pick would be Tyler Eifert.

Have been reading they might look at Kenny Vaccaro as well... I know he paid them a visit...