Beckett Message Boards
Calling out jbel4331!!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Calling out jbel4331!!! (/thread-1532267.html)

Pages: 1 2

Calling out jbel4331!!! - superynaldo - 04-02-2013

You really outdid yourself... Thanks a ton... I will shoot something your way ok... Thanks again!!!

RE: Calling out jbel4331!!! - longhornnation - 04-02-2013

He does a really good job, he did my Jenkins one below as well a long while back..

RE: Calling out jbel4331!!! - superynaldo - 04-02-2013

(04-02-2013, 08:27 PM)longhornnation Wrote: He does a really good job, he did my Jenkins one below as well a long while back..

That he does...

RE: Calling out jbel4331!!! - wavytiger1975 - 04-03-2013

supercollector? where's the link to the supercollection? Smile

RE: Calling out jbel4331!!! - superynaldo - 04-03-2013

(04-03-2013, 12:23 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: supercollector? where's the link to the supercollection? Smile

Yeah, I wouldn't say a few cards makes a supercollection, but more like the addition of signed memorabilia, etc might help a bit... And any other cards that come out... Will post it all soon...

RE: Calling out jbel4331!!! - nineof - 04-03-2013

Sweet banner. Nice work, jbel.

RE: Calling out jbel4331!!! - wavytiger1975 - 04-03-2013

(04-03-2013, 03:37 AM)superynaldo Wrote: Yeah, I wouldn't say a few cards makes a supercollection, but more like the addition of signed memorabilia, etc might help a bit... And any other cards that come out... Will post it all soon...

I can't wait to see it.. I really like when people collect something other than QB's or RB's. Smile

(04-03-2013, 06:09 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I can't wait to see it.. I really like when people collect something other than QB's or RB's. Smile

I will get it done asap... I wanted to try and collect a CB, I played that position back in my hey day, and the few CBs I liked growing up cards are priced a tad high... (Deion/Champ) My son and I saw a few Stanford games, and liked the way Sherman played in them... he was a receiver originally, but made the change to CB, and never looked back...I know he has been very vocal and in the media and news a lot so far, but I appreciate his talents, and the way he is so comfortable with his opinions and abilities... he has a very raw attitude... I like that about him...I also like how he plays with a huge chip on his shoulder, especially after beeing passed up by so many teams in the NFL Draft...it doesn't hurt that he only has a few cards so far, so I am pretty much in the beginning of his career...

I already have picked up a few neat items, and I will post them really soon...

RE: Calling out jbel4331!!! - mrdub - 04-03-2013

I would love if my pc player only had a few cards lol, enjoy it.

and yes jbel makes some nice banners, he made the one I have now a couple months ago, may ask him to make an updated one soon.

(04-03-2013, 09:34 AM)mrdub Wrote: I would love if my pc player only had a few cards lol, enjoy it.

and yes jbel makes some nice banners, he made the one I have now a couple months ago, may ask him to make an updated one soon.

I have been watching all the new products coming out soon, he will have some more cards coming out, but not a crapload... at least I won't be bombarded with a ton of them anyway...Smile