Beckett Message Boards
Cleaning up the organize and bucket, and I'm Back :) - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Cleaning up the organize and bucket, and I'm Back :) (/thread-1531150.html)

Pages: 1 2

Cleaning up the organize and bucket, and I'm Back :) - jboedicker - 03-21-2013

Sold a lot of my collection off, but kept my near and dear cards that I couldn't part with Smile. Going to focus on collecting Beast Mode, but also the players in my sig and other randoms like I always have. Have bought a couple packs here and there the last month and pulled some decent ones.

I will posting a trade thread later with what I have for trade after I fix up the organize and bucket. Scanner broke a little while back, so will be using cell phone cam for the newer cards I have pulled. Also if anyone can help me with it, I will need a new sig. It feels good to be back! Smile

RE: Cleaning up the organize and bucket, and I'm Back :) - nineof - 03-21-2013

Welcome back, buddy. Good luck rebuilding your collection. Glad to hear you kept a few goodies. Big Grin

RE: Cleaning up the organize and bucket, and I'm Back :) - jboedicker - 03-21-2013

(03-21-2013, 04:56 PM)nineof Wrote: Welcome back, buddy. Good luck rebuilding your collection. Glad to hear you kept a few goodies. Big Grin

Thanks nineof, it's much appreciated Smile. Also, had to keep my fave Hines cards and others that I had Smile.

RE: Cleaning up the organize and bucket, and I'm Back :) - jheringa09 - 03-21-2013

Welcome back! I didn't know you also left.

RE: Cleaning up the organize and bucket, and I'm Back :) - jboedicker - 03-21-2013

(03-21-2013, 05:07 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Welcome back! I didn't know you also left.

I haven't really been on since last summer, but thanks Smile.

RE: Cleaning up the organize and bucket, and I'm Back :) - ftballcardz - 03-21-2013

Welcome back my friend. Are you sure you don't want to stop collecting Hines though? You can just send them my way. Smile

(03-21-2013, 06:24 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Welcome back my friend. Are you sure you don't want to stop collecting Hines though? You can just send them my way. Smile

Lol, it's Hines for life Smile. Marshawn is just my fave since Hines retired Sad, but it is great to be back Smile. I will have to check out how big your Hines collection got since I have been gone Smile.

RE: Cleaning up the organize and bucket, and I'm Back :) - jheringa09 - 03-21-2013

(03-21-2013, 05:23 PM)jboedicker Wrote: I haven't really been on since last summer, but thanks Smile.

I was gone for about a year also. It's good to be back.

(03-21-2013, 08:53 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: I was gone for about a year also. It's good to be back.

I guess a welcome back is also in order for you too. Welcome back Smile.

(03-21-2013, 08:56 PM)jboedicker Wrote: I guess a welcome back is also in order for you too. Welcome back Smile.

Thumbs up!!!!!!!!