Beckett Message Boards
Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket (/thread-1528774.html)

Pages: 1 2

Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket - 7whodey - 02-27-2013

Maybe it's just me, but I can't stand the new version of Photobucket. Navigating is a pain the rump.....takes forever!!! Moving pics from one library to another and copying the links to post on Beckett also takes forever.

Am I missing something?????

RE: Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket - ca4n6chuck - 02-27-2013

(02-27-2013, 12:24 PM)7whodey Wrote: Maybe it's just me, but I can't stand the new version of Photobucket. Navigating is a pain the rump.....takes forever!!! Moving pics from one library to another and copying the links to post on Beckett also takes forever.

Am I missing something?????

i'm with you on that, i can't stand it

RE: Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket - floydtown - 02-27-2013

I dont like it either- used to be able to mark out cards that were traded and it would update by itself in posts here-now I have to redo the whole img code.

RE: Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket - joba the clark - 02-27-2013

You can switch back to the old format...there is a link somewhere on your photobucket page that lets you revert back to the old one. It took me about 8 seconds to realize I hated it and I switched back.

RE: Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket - nolan5000 - 02-27-2013

I never switched to begin with. I HATE change and believe it is never good.

RE: Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket - 7whodey - 02-27-2013

I will have to check it out, but I think the "change" is coming regardless of what you do. I think I read that you can stay with the old version for now, but after some certain date, the switch is automatic.

RE: Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket - bgt masters of tikid - 02-27-2013

(02-27-2013, 03:03 PM)7whodey Wrote: I will have to check it out, but I think the "change" is coming regardless of what you do. I think I read that you can stay with the old version for now, but after some certain date, the switch is automatic.

This is true, I believe its in about a week or so. I';m not sure what I'll do. For some reason I can't even search the new photobuckets on my kindle and dislike searching the new ones altogether regardless.

RE: Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket - iconms - 02-27-2013

Last time I checked, I didn't see the link to switch back to the old one. Stuck with the new. Everyone seems to hate it. Sorting pics within an album is terrible now

RE: Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket - nolan5000 - 02-27-2013

I don't have a whole lot in my Photobucket.
I just have several cards. And this Amazing sig.!!

RE: Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket - michaelstepper - 02-27-2013

Ditto! I'm pretty irritated you can't organize the contents of one folder!!