Beckett Message Boards
Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! (/thread-1527549.html)

Pages: 1 2

Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! - sensei322 - 02-16-2013

Was gone for 7 days on a business trip. Arrived at 1:30am last night. Checked the mail this morning and had four bubble mailers and a box of Panini Prizm.

Bubble Mailer #1: Nick Foles Contenders Playoff Ticket /99 Redemption off of eBay
Bubble Mailer #2: Terrance Ganaway Gold Certified auto /25 from Pbean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks SOOO much brother!!!

Bubble Mailer #3: Alfred Morris Contenders variation auto /50 that I traded WAAAYYY too much for because I thought it was going to be a SSP out of like 10.

Bubble Mailer #4: My dream card. Believe it or not, I gave away over $1,000 in SV for this card because I had to have it. Honoestly it's been so long I assumed it was not going to be fulfilled. RGIII SPx Shadow Slot autograph (probable 1/1, according to UD)

QUESTION: Should I get it graded and hope for a 9.5/10 like I got with my Trent or should I display it in the shadow box???

And the second to last pack of my box of Prizm? RGIII REFRACTOR AUTO /99!!!!!!!!!

[Image: FebMailday_zps1cb8b098.jpg]

RE: Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! - gadsden86 - 02-16-2013

Very cool man and congrats on the killer PC add.
Not sure on the grading as it would look super cool in the shadow box

RE: Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! - ZeroDave - 02-16-2013

Wow heck of a mail day! You never cease to amaze me.

RE: Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! - sensei322 - 02-16-2013

(02-16-2013, 01:22 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Very cool man and congrats on the killer PC add.
Not sure on the grading as it would look super cool in the shadow box

Thanks so much! And I have to agree with you...will keep it in the shadow box :-)
(02-16-2013, 01:26 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Wow heck of a mail day! You never cease to amaze me.

Thanks so much! It has been a long while since I've had one like this :-)

RE: Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! - NYIrony11 - 02-16-2013

Sick RG3's. the refractor just looks sexy.

RE: Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! - 0264 roadrunner1964 - 02-16-2013

Awesome Mailday....disappointed the other 1/1 didn't make it....LOL

RE: Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! - nineof - 02-16-2013

The Shadow Slots RGIII auto card is beautiful. Monster pickup. The Prizm is pretty awesome looking as well. Very big time mailday and pull.

RE: Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! - DesertFox24 - 02-16-2013

Why cant' I get the great stuff like this? Sad

RE: Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! - nthnoak - 02-16-2013

I'd say display it in the shadow box. So awesome you hit an auto of your boy in the box too!

RE: Best PC Mailday EVER....Including my Dream Card! - jfrench91 - 02-16-2013

awesome! i love that shadow box and rg3 prizm.. nice cards