Beckett Message Boards
I got Willis and Champ...now I need Peyton and Brian - Captain's Patches!! - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (http://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (/forum-54.html)
+---- Thread: I got Willis and Champ...now I need Peyton and Brian - Captain's Patches!! (/thread-1527018.html)

I got Willis and Champ...now I need Peyton and Brian - Captain's Patches!! - vannestjc - 02-11-2013 10:34 PM

Looking to get all of the Broncos. I have Willis McGahee and Champ Bailey. Now I need Peyton Manning and Brian Dawkins.

I know you have them...so why don't you hook me up??

Also looking to make other deals, but looking for these first.

Jim

RE: I got Willis and Champ...now I need Peyton and Brian - Captain's Patches!! - branesergen - 02-12-2013 03:23 AM

I have a Peyton. You have any Peytons for trade?

RE: I got Willis and Champ...now I need Peyton and Brian - Captain's Patches!! - vannestjc - 02-12-2013 08:10 AM

(02-12-2013 03:23 AM)branesergen Wrote:  I have a Peyton. You have any Peytons for trade?

I have no gu'd or autos of Peyton. Only base and inserts. Not much of a Peyton collection yet.

Jim

RE: I got Willis and Champ...now I need Peyton and Brian - Captain's Patches!! - branesergen - 02-12-2013 05:43 PM

If its base that I need im ok trading for it. Tho it will be a few days before I get back home.